United Overseas Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Pretty good too
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  AlexandraSeptember 29, 2018
Not too heavy on the office politics side, adaptable. Work/life balance is alright.

Very good working environment. Love the people there. Very helpful when it comes to assistance needed
Quick paced environment
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  AlexandraJune 19, 2017
I worked at the call center. The training provided is comprehensive. The people are friendly and willing to answer queries of newcomers. There are several food place options for you there.
Pros
free buses
Nice place
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  AlexandraApril 23, 2017
I feel that it is a rather good place to learn and pick up skills on how to handle customers as well as learning how to operate the systems. The working environment is good for part timers like myself and the bosses are really nice.
Long working hours
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  RafflesMarch 19, 2017
Long working hours, stable but unchanging environment, don't expect your management to push for big change or improvement in the company, too large a company, a lot of employees struggling to understand the internal process or unable to identify right stakeholders
Pros
Stable
Cons
Long working hours
Fun and knowlegable workplace
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Toa PayohJuly 14, 2016
Working at UOB is a wonderful experience, I've learned how to interact with customers through phone calls, to pacify them, assure them and most off all to get thier approval. Working with diffirent kinds of people is a plus too, I made friends with them we help each other, we give advice and compliments with each other. The hardest part of the job is when you handle difficult customers, like customer shouting, cursing me in the phone. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when difficult customer agree with me or when I pacify them by talking, explaining or when I give the solutions to thier queries/problem.
hard to say
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJune 21, 2016
work and life is hard to be balance.

you can enjoy the time with other staff. i got one nice manager and she is quit helpful.

hard to improve
This is a call centre. More strict, on the phone all the time.
Customer Service cumTelesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Novena SquareApril 5, 2016
A very discilpline job. Must be very focused, learn to be focused, hardest part must be on the phone all the time. most enjoyable part of the job is when we managed to sign the customer up (Closed case),

Management very target oriented. Understandable. Everywhere is the same.
Pros
indoor sales job. dont have to prospect for customers. tap on bank customers.
Cons
Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Overseas Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

United Overseas Bank Reviews by Location