UNIQLO Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Senior Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  SerangoonFebruary 6, 2018
Good working environment, despite being a tiring and physically demanding job, everyone around you is very positive and motivates you. Able to learn a lot and everyone is willing to teach you new things.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
The most enjoyable part of the job
RETAIL SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 18, 2018
Uniqlo is known for its Customer Service and this is the most enjoyable part of the job when everyone is a team player in achieving the highest level of customer service.
Pros
high salary
Eye Opener
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  bedok mallOctober 26, 2017
A working environment where they uphold their rules and regulation. Always providing the best service to customers and friendly environment without comparing your position.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
Long Hours
Fun working environment
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Plaza SingapuraSeptember 21, 2017
The people and management are easily to get a long with. They really well trained their staff and ensure that all customer will walk out of the store with happy face.

I've learnt how to do cashiering, stock take, check stock, clean up the store and do back end job such as transfer and receiving of stocks.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Inflexible hours
It was fun
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 1, 2017
I was helping customers with their needs and learned how to approach someone. The workplace was fun and my colleagues are fun people whom I enjoyed being with.
Fast paced workplace
Senior Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  IonJuly 1, 2017
The enjoyable part of the job is working together with friends and it makes work more enjoyable. However, work can be quite stressful and challenging at times. One has to be able to work quickly and efficiently and do his/her utmost best be it serving customers or work. Ultimately, teamwork is very important to be able to complete tasks on time.
Very discipline
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  City Square mallJune 11, 2017
I learnt to be efficient in my duty.To reach at workplace 30 mins earlier before starts work.10 mins before working time is consider late. High discipline working environment.
Benefits
Cons
Standing long hours
Good environment to work at. A job that can be applied in daily lives such as greeting with a ツ and always having patience
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Jurong EastJune 4, 2017
A good place to work. Good salary means big responsibility. As always, customer is always right, so we'll have to improve ourselves in the store knowledge and make sure we cater to their needs.
Cons
Supervisor may ask to extend almost everyday with ur permission
Promoter and sales stalk
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BugisJune 1, 2017
I have many years, experience in sale associate,outgoing and have excellent customer service skills. Im looking for sales associate jobs. Hire me pls. And you won't be disappointed!thank u
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and Fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  TownApril 25, 2017
I love working at Yoguru, it gives me satisfaction to see my customers smile when they receive their food. Working here is pretty relaxing and freestyle.
Fun Workplace
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  OrchardApril 15, 2017
It's a fun environment
able to communicate with customers
build good rapport with colleagues and managers
able to learn fast
able to learn new skills
able to work as a team
Easy to get along with staff
Full Time Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  OrchardApril 5, 2017
Great staff, easy to communicate. However, work life balance is unmanageable as there is undesirable working hours. Also, management is unfair and not following policy.
challenging but fun
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orchard CentralApril 4, 2017
Working in Uniqlo flagship store is very challenging but fun. You will be working with very passionate associate from different nationalities. We commit ourselves to a management model that controls costs while streamlining production schedules and minimizing retail prices.

We provide customers with the highest quality service by meeting their demands and offering service that exceeds their expectations.

We provide a pleasant working environment in which our employees around the world can produce innovative results as a team.

Our aim is to become the world’s Number 1 casual apparel brand.
Average working environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  HarbourFrontMarch 30, 2017
Got to work with my friends, people i met there are mostly friendly but some are quite judgment but its society. Expect you to always agree to extend your hours only at the last min.
Pros
nil
Cons
its an experience working lifesytle
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  TampinesMarch 13, 2017
i had work at uniqlo for past 3 years and i learn a lot of experience in Visual merchandising(VM) , i learn how to change the mannequin at the outlet. It was good experience of retail that i had work before.
Orderly work place
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TampinesMarch 10, 2017
I have learn about the importance of customer service and keep the place neat for the customer to have a easier shopping experience. Hardest part of the job is that we have to clean up all the messy clothes at the end of the shift. Whats fun about this job is i am able to meet alot of funny customer and customer that are very appreciative when we service them.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Tiring
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  BugisFebruary 6, 2017
I learn about cashiering and customer service. Fun workplace environment, get along with the colleagues very well. Only the first day of work that I was a bit skeptical of but everything went well afterwards.
Pros
Staff discounts and free wearing uniform
Cons
Long hours of standing
Best team
Retail Associate (Customer service Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 10, 2017
It was a long hours shift, working with a big team was really fun, learn about different type of material, i learn how to do cashier and team leader
Fast-paced and Stressful
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  HarbourFrontJanuary 2, 2017
The amount of workload for a part-timer is just too much. We do more work than full-timers. $7.50/hour is not enough for the amount of work you have to do within that 60 minutes. The co-workers were not welcoming and had cliques among themselves. There was teamwork but the friendship made there is not genuine for sure. The most enjoyable part is probably when we get to know that the store's reached the sales target for the day.
Pros
Make good use of time
Cons
Fun workplace with cool staff
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  HarbourFrontDecember 3, 2016
Normally will be very busy. Long standing hours but you'll get used to it. You learn alot of good skills there which is beneficial to find other jobs. However you probably wont get released on time which is a down side.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
long hours, delaying clock out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIQLO. Our community is ready to answer.