UNIQLO Employee Reviews

Can learn alot of thing there, eg cashier fitting room customer service
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Orchard centralJune 11, 2018
In this job customer service is the most important, which I like but if u are not a loud Person u won't get promoted easily,so everyday u will be doing the same thing
Pros
1.5 hr break
Cons
Long working hours
Good place to start your career in retail industry
Senior Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  OrchardApril 27, 2018
typical day at work-usually we need watch time every time to check everyone efficiency
What i learn- is to manage my time at all times
the hardest part of the job- is to be more multi tasking because a lot of things that need to do
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Long working hours
Tiring and Stressful
Part Time Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  OrchardMarch 27, 2018
Joined as a part time but pay is not worth the amount of effort put in. Firstly, we have to do cleaning in the morning but company only pay you $7.50 as compared to hiring professional cleaners. Also, it is very stressful as managers give you very little time to complete a lot of tasks. Some staff are nice while others tend to bully new-comers. No work-life balance as there is long working hours and you are usually asked to extend beyond your clock out time. Management is very strict with staff and there are many assessments internally. I recommend working at any other retail outlet that pays you more than $7.50 per hour. The $7.50 is already inclusive of public holidays and annual leave (encashed) so TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT.
Pros
30% staff discount
Cons
Really tiring
Fun Workplace
Part-time Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  OrchardMarch 13, 2018
Work was really fun due to the people I work with, hence I looked forward to work everytime. The most enjoyable part of work will definitely be, being able to see the smile on customer's faces when they are happy with the service at uniqlo.
Patient supervisors
Employee (Former Employee) –  Bugis plusFebruary 11, 2018
I am a slow learner. However the supervisors there are really there to help me adapt to the work environment. Of course I cannot say all but most. There might be many mistake I make but most of the time I was told off in a considerable tone. They make sure I learn and also advice me of what problems am I going to expect in a working world. On the other hand the other kind of people in the world will make use of you but I am not oppressed by their treatment, these are lessons that I have to learn some days. Hence I think it is a good environment for starters to explore the working world as they can adapt gradually to their work life.
Pros
Really nice leaders there
Cons
Horrifying long hours of standing
Fun workplace
Senior Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  SerangoonFebruary 6, 2018
Good working environment, despite being a tiring and physically demanding job, everyone around you is very positive and motivates you. Able to learn a lot and everyone is willing to teach you new things.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
The most enjoyable part of the job
RETAIL SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 18, 2018
Uniqlo is known for its Customer Service and this is the most enjoyable part of the job when everyone is a team player in achieving the highest level of customer service.
Pros
high salary
Eye Opener
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  bedok mallOctober 26, 2017
A working environment where they uphold their rules and regulation. Always providing the best service to customers and friendly environment without comparing your position.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
Long Hours
Fun working environment
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Plaza SingapuraSeptember 21, 2017
The people and management are easily to get a long with. They really well trained their staff and ensure that all customer will walk out of the store with happy face.

I've learnt how to do cashiering, stock take, check stock, clean up the store and do back end job such as transfer and receiving of stocks.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Inflexible hours
It was fun
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 1, 2017
I was helping customers with their needs and learned how to approach someone. The workplace was fun and my colleagues are fun people whom I enjoyed being with.
Fast paced workplace
Senior Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  IonJuly 1, 2017
The enjoyable part of the job is working together with friends and it makes work more enjoyable. However, work can be quite stressful and challenging at times. One has to be able to work quickly and efficiently and do his/her utmost best be it serving customers or work. Ultimately, teamwork is very important to be able to complete tasks on time.
Very discipline
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  City Square mallJune 11, 2017
I learnt to be efficient in my duty.To reach at workplace 30 mins earlier before starts work.10 mins before working time is consider late. High discipline working environment.
Benefits
Cons
Standing long hours
Good environment to work at. A job that can be applied in daily lives such as greeting with a ツ and always having patience
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Jurong EastJune 4, 2017
A good place to work. Good salary means big responsibility. As always, customer is always right, so we'll have to improve ourselves in the store knowledge and make sure we cater to their needs.
Cons
Supervisor may ask to extend almost everyday with ur permission
Promoter and sales stalk
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BugisJune 1, 2017
I have many years, experience in sale associate,outgoing and have excellent customer service skills. Im looking for sales associate jobs. Hire me pls. And you won't be disappointed!thank u
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and Fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  TownApril 25, 2017
I love working at Yoguru, it gives me satisfaction to see my customers smile when they receive their food. Working here is pretty relaxing and freestyle.
Fun Workplace
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  OrchardApril 15, 2017
It's a fun environment
able to communicate with customers
build good rapport with colleagues and managers
able to learn fast
able to learn new skills
able to work as a team
Easy to get along with staff
Full Time Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  OrchardApril 5, 2017
Great staff, easy to communicate. However, work life balance is unmanageable as there is undesirable working hours. Also, management is unfair and not following policy.
challenging but fun
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orchard CentralApril 4, 2017
Working in Uniqlo flagship store is very challenging but fun. You will be working with very passionate associate from different nationalities. We commit ourselves to a management model that controls costs while streamlining production schedules and minimizing retail prices.

We provide customers with the highest quality service by meeting their demands and offering service that exceeds their expectations.

We provide a pleasant working environment in which our employees around the world can produce innovative results as a team.

Our aim is to become the world’s Number 1 casual apparel brand.
Average working environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  HarbourFrontMarch 30, 2017
Got to work with my friends, people i met there are mostly friendly but some are quite judgment but its society. Expect you to always agree to extend your hours only at the last min.
Pros
nil
Cons
its an experience working lifesytle
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  TampinesMarch 13, 2017
i had work at uniqlo for past 3 years and i learn a lot of experience in Visual merchandising(VM) , i learn how to change the mannequin at the outlet. It was good experience of retail that i had work before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIQLO. Our community is ready to answer.