• Maintained and monitored a weekly ordering system
Reference Standard Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) – Rockville, MD – March 4, 2013
• Maintained and monitored a weekly ordering system of Reference Standards “bulk” material for the technicians to obtain predetermined desired weight.
• Created and maintained spreadsheet of filled vials and prepared Reference Standards for storage.
• Recorded pertinent data for Reference Standards information regarding the number of vials, weight and precautionary statements.
• Assisted in preparing labels for vials, participate in the Quality Control testing to verify correct packaging and labeling and monitors inventory for Reference Standards packaging and suppliers.