UPS Employee Review

no security
Driver (Current Employee) –  rdu airportJanuary 23, 2017
you never know what your going to due, everyday it changes, it can change while your running your route, trucks breakdown
Pros
benefits
Cons
job sercurity

Other UPS Employee Reviews

First experience in supply chain and logistics
accordingly and perform daily housekeeping (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 4, 2019
UPS is my first platform of my career in supply chain and logistics.This is where i learned about supply chain and logistics process.Working here really help me to move further in my career.
Adapting to CHANGE Life style
Manager, Border Clearance (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 23, 2019
One has to believe that CHANGE is neccessary to ensure improvement in the work area and excitement at the heart of an employee for greater results.

The employee often detests changes but management have to play its role to ensure that employee does not loose when changes occur.

Therefore, understand where does an employee coming from is very important to build employee/management relationships. As a member of management, we need to ensure that we play our role right and listen to employee attentively and act accordingly. We never should judge an employee based on what we heard of their past experience. This is a major key of my learnings where I treat each employee as an individual friendly but firmly. They are our key success in meeting our goals which we need to consistently share with them of their contributions be it good or bad.

512.9K