UPS Employee Reviews

Value work life balance
Finance and Accounting - Collections Lead (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 28, 2017
Working in UPS is one of the most fulfilling job I ever had. I have gained knowledge in Logistic industry. I got my promotion on the second year and continuous success happened in the next succeeding years. The environment is very friendly and the company value the work life balance.
no security
Driver (Current Employee) –  rdu airportJanuary 23, 2017
you never know what your going to due, everyday it changes, it can change while your running your route, trucks breakdown
benefits
Cons
job sercurity
Friendly environment and co-oerative colleagues
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  WoodlandsOctober 3, 2015
Daily rountine:
Report to about 15 mins earlier before start of shift to check with present shift colleagues with change over requirements and tasks that need to be performed.

Colleagues are mostly friendly and co-operative.
However due due to my partner in D shift who is not suitable for night shift and was transferred to day shift I was the only team leader in the D shift whereas the other 3 shifts have 2 team leaders each.

As such my performance was considered to be above average and appreciated by higher management and colleagues.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Night Shift 8pm to 8am
Great organization with good & solid management and forward planning
Director, Subject Matter Experts, Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 12, 2013
UPS is a great organization. In fact, I enjoyed everyday at the organization. There was never a dull day. There was a great emphasis on work/life balance. You had time to socialize.

The organization looked into your personal develop and ensure that you are rewarded for your efforts.

Co-workers were great and there was less politics in the organization.

At the beginning of each year you know what you need to deliver and UPS management works with you to formulate the MBOs.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Cons
Nil
prudent company
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChangiAugust 13, 2013
Good job security but may not provide good career advancement.
Region management has their hands tied, as most of the decision making are controlled by Corporate.
Serious working place
Supervisor - APAC Region Customs Brokerage (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 7, 2013
It is a good international company to be in. People may learn a lot and groom here as well as growing with the company.