UPS Employee Reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 35,525 reviews
Friendly workplace
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West ClementiAugust 15, 2019
Working at UPS is like working with family members. Quite a helpful environment whenever we need help. Motivating each other in many different ways to achieve the company goal together. I have learned a lot of planning, coordinating and improve knowledge in logistics sectors, warehouse management, transportation, billing, and finance, etc. Liaising with external and internal departments make me improve a lot in communication skills.
long working hour, many OT work, long history company, big MNC
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 24, 2019
The staffs need to take alot OT and end work till mid night during closing period. But the company provided catering and fair OT paid.
That is long history company and well-known in logistic industry.
Pros
OT paid
Cons
long working hour in closing period
workplace culture
Region HR Manager based in Singapore (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 16, 2018
UPS is the best company I have ever worked in my life. Management practices Open door policy and interacts well with all staff. Proper training given to all staff whether newcomers or new to the role. Outstanding organisation.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
nothing I can think of
Great MNC place to work
3) DIRECTOR, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT APAC (Former Employee) –  ChangiDecember 3, 2018
UPS offers diversity but it is not suitable for everyone. While the foreign managers normally leave you alone, you do not always get the sense of satisfaction you desire.
3rd Party Logistics
Logistic Assistant / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Changi SouthMay 18, 2018
From a small department to globalisation. Was part of the team that help train newbies and set up globalisation. Became leader of the picking team after 6 mths.
Pros
Lots of friends
Cons
racism
Value work life balance
Finance and Accounting - Collections Lead (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 28, 2017
Working in UPS is one of the most fulfilling job I ever had. I have gained knowledge in Logistic industry. I got my promotion on the second year and continuous success happened in the next succeeding years. The environment is very friendly and the company value the work life balance.
gute arbeit standort auch gut
be und entlader (Former Employee) –  Airport KölnBonnMay 22, 2017
Ups Gute Bezahlung für wenig Arbeitszeit.
Sozialzahlungen sind auch wichtig gibst auch bei UPS
Fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk and Support Sales (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 19, 2017
7years in data entry.
Was transferred to support sales after data entry department was outsource to Clark/Philippines.
3years support 11 outdoor sales providing quotation on air import/export, ocean import/export to customers.
Coordinate with operation and billing departments.
Replay emails and incoming calls from customers.
Submit weekly and monthly reports to customers.
Enjoy working with the team but very heavy load everyday.
no security
Driver (Current Employee) –  rdu airportJanuary 23, 2017
you never know what your going to due, everyday it changes, it can change while your running your route, trucks breakdown
benefits
Cons
job sercurity
Friendly environment and co-oerative colleagues
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  WoodlandsOctober 3, 2015
Daily rountine:
Report to about 15 mins earlier before start of shift to check with present shift colleagues with change over requirements and tasks that need to be performed.

Colleagues are mostly friendly and co-operative.
However due due to my partner in D shift who is not suitable for night shift and was transferred to day shift I was the only team leader in the D shift whereas the other 3 shifts have 2 team leaders each.

As such my performance was considered to be above average and appreciated by higher management and colleagues.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Night Shift 8pm to 8am
Great organization with good & solid management and forward planning
Director, Subject Matter Experts, Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 12, 2013
UPS is a great organization. In fact, I enjoyed everyday at the organization. There was never a dull day. There was a great emphasis on work/life balance. You had time to socialize.

The organization looked into your personal develop and ensure that you are rewarded for your efforts.

Co-workers were great and there was less politics in the organization.

At the beginning of each year you know what you need to deliver and UPS management works with you to formulate the MBOs.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Cons
Nil
prudent company
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChangiAugust 13, 2013
Good job security but may not provide good career advancement.
Region management has their hands tied, as most of the decision making are controlled by Corporate.
Serious working place
Supervisor - APAC Region Customs Brokerage (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 7, 2013
It is a good international company to be in. People may learn a lot and groom here as well as growing with the company.