Trafigura Employee Reviews for Analyst

See reviews about:
Challenging and enjoyable
Settlements Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2018
I typical day in the office was reviewing sales from the day before and then invoicing to the clients. While working at Trafigura I was able to strengthen my skills in creating and updating Macros and formulas for Excel. I appreciated all the training that management gave to me when I started for the company so I could efficiently do my work. I also was very impressed with how quickly they would help me if I had any issues come up. The biggest challenge of my day to day work was fixing the kinks in the Excel formulas. Even though having to update the macros and formulas in Excel were challenging, I did enjoy the work. It allowed me to sharpen my skills and also make my future work for efficient.
Pros
Always had overtime available and occasionally some free meals.
Cons
I lived really far from the office.
Working In Trafigura
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 14, 2018
Was part of the initial set up and had an amazing experience.

Alot fo exposure interms of performance and growth in terms of both, career and salary

Pay's the best and wants the best so you need to give your 200% everyday at work
Pros
Still growing company
Cons
Little bit of hire & fire policy
Great company for those who work hard
Middle Distillates Analyst (Former Employee) –  Genève, GENovember 3, 2015
If you want to be the best then you have to work for it. Hard work and team ethic pays off, both in bonus and salary. Always felt I had support from bosses. Great company to work for, went home for lunch to see my family and did not work long hours as I worked remotely too.
Pros
collegiate, meritocracy, focus on family, incredible remuneration
Cons
occasionally ruthless