Tractor Supply Company Employee Review

View all Tractor Supply Company reviews

Poor management
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIDecember 5, 2017
My most recent manager was always neurotic, and made working there extremely stressful and a whole shift of feeling like you were walking on eggshells. When I would have problems with coworkers, he would always fail to address it, and would sometimes schedule me for 10 days in a row with only a day off afterwards.
Pros
Good discount and good products
Cons
Poor management and rude co workers

Other Tractor Supply Company Employee Reviews

Fast paced and friendly
Forklift operator/Associate (Former Employee) –  Northport, ALDecember 11, 2018
Always something to do so time goes by quickly, friendly working environment and 15% discount for employees. Also customers bring their pets in sometimes and it's always fun to see how they react to the different smells and pet toys.
Pros
Variety of tasks, managers are nice
Cons
Heavy lifting
Too much work, Not enough pay!
Stocker/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXDecember 11, 2018
On a daily basis I am expected to to carry the work load double (or more) of which I am capable of. Help is rarely offered or given. Hiring process was very informal and hasty. There's hardly any organization or valuable benefits offered. There is also rarely any praise given or opportunities to increase your pay. basically your job is to show up and do your duty to the man.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tractor Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.