Tractor Supply Company Employee Reviews for Team Member

Unproductive no fun all business work place
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 28, 2017
I will quit this job as soon as I find another one I really hate tractor supply at least the one I work at low pay demanding work average raise is about 20 to 40 cent a year if your fortunate enough to get the 40 cent or somewhere in between company sucks all the way around. Macon DC JUST FIRED GM
Pros
Cons
A lot
Management doesn't care and our raises are pennies
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Dixon, ILNovember 27, 2017
A raise is literally a few pennies and the store is like a zoo. The management doesn't do anything about it, the sales are going down the drain.One of the managers even cusses out customers and workers but the Store Manager and above does nothing.
Cons
All of it
Great Place to Work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Price, UTNovember 25, 2017
Working at Tractor Supply has been the best opportunity I have had in a very long time. They are fair, competitive pay and fun to work with! The staff are wonderful people who genuinely care about each and every customer that walks through out doors. We put customer care first and live that through out culture at Tractor Supply.
Pros
Amazing staff, positive culture, management that works with you, management that cares, working with animals, meeting new people, etc.
Cons
There is really no cons, you make your job what it is.
Busy and productive work area
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, FLNovember 21, 2017
This was an upbeat face paced place to work. Great customers and lots of workload to stay and keep busy. Management is good and trying to turn the store around for the better. Some things that they could work on is hiring more people so we are not always short staffed and be aware of in and out times, because a majority of the time we were busy or too much unfinished work that you would not get off at your scheduled time. Other than that if I didn't move I would still be working there.
Pros
The atmosphere
Cons
The schedule
horrible place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Patterson, NYNovember 12, 2017
tractor supplys in the pawling new york new milford areas are horrible with customer service. thus in the patterson new york store the manager belinda is very rude to all employees and customers. doesnt care if you have any health issues or any big problems causing you to miss a day you cant socialize with your coworkers unless its off the clock or to tell someone to do something horrible place to work
Pros
customers amazing and animal friendly
Cons
half hour lunch one 15 min break for an 8 hour shift
Not enough hours and low pay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tractor SupplyNovember 8, 2017
Tractor Supply Company is an alright place to work if you are in shcool needing partime work. Not near enough hours and minumum wage is not worth for what all the jobs duties are.
Difficult Place to Work
"Team Member" (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 8, 2017
I've noticed from personal experience and seeing it done to others; if the manager doesn't like you, they will cut your hours way down to make you quit instead of firing you. It's a workplace full of drama that makes it exceptionally hard to get through day to day tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping customers and feeling you improved their visit, and being an animal-friendly store, where you get to meet pets of all shapes and sizes.
Pros
Animal friendly
Stressful and lazy employees
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARNovember 5, 2017
Didn't work with my time schedule. Felt as if my voice was never heard. Took advantage of my work ethic and made me do the things they didn't want to.
Pros
Discount
Cons
lazy employees
Not Awful but not good
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Levelland, TXOctober 30, 2017
We never were scheduled and never made enough to make a living. I was scheduled 3 days out of the week for maybe 5 hours if i was lucky a day. Got paid 8.50 but still could not cover my bills.
Fun but challenging place to work.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KY 42701October 22, 2017
It is a fun place to work but does require physical labor. I have learned a lot about the retail business with this company. Work hours vary but the manager makes all efforts to ensure employees gets the hours they wish and can work.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Hours not set
Laid Back
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAOctober 21, 2017
Not enough pay, Lack of work, Not enough hours, low pay, less benefits. Too much work put on only one person, lack of knowledge, Not that busy. Very very very much lack of communication
It can be stressful most of the time but I'm here to make money
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Berlin, MDOctober 20, 2017
TSC was a lot of fun and has been for the past year but it's retail and the store I work in you get a lot of the regulars that come back but no advancement positions because it is such a small store.
Promises made and not kept
Team Member (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 2, 2017
Upon hiring, I was promised more hours than I was scheduled. After communicating with management, I was told there was nothing that could be done. I feel that I was lied to by the company and then the promise gives was not followed through on, even after communication with management.
Productive Place with good Atmosphere
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Bay City, MIOctober 1, 2017
I learned a lot whilst at TSC. Everything stocking and sales to quality customer service. Management and coworkers helped make work more enjoyable. TSC is a great place to work.
great company to work for. just needs more full-time positions
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ogdensburg, NYSeptember 25, 2017
it's a great company, I can't really say anything negative except I need full-time work or another part time job. And to my surprise they are willing to work around another part-time job if I could find one.
Cons
not many full-time positions
Fired for background
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Springville, NYSeptember 25, 2017
Tractor Supply was a decent place to work if you could get past the fact that it was dirty and the other employees don't want to do their jobs. The company is dirty they hire you then fire you weeks later if you have a criminal background. Even if that info. was provided during the interview process.
It was fun to see animals
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Danville, VASeptember 21, 2017
its ok if you dont have to make a living at it but I had a family and bills and was not making enough money so I had no choose but to leave but I did meet some great people
Pros
discount
Cons
no hours
retail sales.
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Washington, NJSeptember 20, 2017
was a good job i enjoyed working with the local farmers and etc. boring on weekdays and weekends it was a good busy and enjoyed it more. would like to work for this company again.
Great company to work for.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHSeptember 20, 2017
I really enjoyed every aspect of my job at Tractor Supply Co. Everything from customer relations to stocking the shelves to assembling merchandise. I enjoyed working with all the fellow employees and the management team.
Love it
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Cranberry, PASeptember 19, 2017
It's a great part time job. Love my coworkers, love the atmosphere and love the customers. I always have fun and get along with everyone. The company is great to work for too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tractor Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.