Tractor Supply Company Employee Reviews for Team Member

It’s a good staring job for young kids
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CAJune 21, 2018
It’s a fun place to work but the pay is way to low and advancements are not offered to often and neither are raises. If the pay was actually given based off of what your experience I would stay but they ask way to much and pay to little. But I did like my co workers and manager
Pros
Fun, good experience, not to stressful
Cons
Pay was way to little
Fun place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 20, 2018
It’s a fun place to work. You get a lot of different types of customers that come in from all types of backgrounds. One customer may need dog food and the next may need oil for their tractor so each day is different based on the customers that come in that day.
Work hard, have fun, make money.
Team member (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 19, 2018
It's a busy place, with a lot of different items, from nails and plumbing parts to feed and pet food, to fencing supplies and three point equipment. Sometimes it gets pretty stressful, but the overall atmosphere is actually pretty laid back. If you like country folks for customers, you can make a lot of friends.
pretty good
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Oneonta, ALJune 18, 2018
excellent first place to work and get your foot in the door in the work force. The customers and employees were all a great experience to be around and learn from.
Great place and environment to work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJune 14, 2018
Loved working at Tractor Supply except for having to work as part time. There were no full time jobs available nor career advancement options. I transferred to another Tractor Supply where i was to be a full time employee and the position i transferred for was given to another employee that transfered in after i did due to being demoted from another Tractor Supply store.
good part time job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJune 10, 2018
great place to work for someone in school . you learn great people skills and how to deal with the general public. good flexible hours and decent pay
You always stay busy
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYJune 10, 2018
Overall it is a great work place. You are always busy sometimes you are running places to get something. Some days you are throwing dog food and others you are at the register
Ok beginner job.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXJune 6, 2018
Good for a high school student, but once you graduate, get outta there, raises are pitiful and rare, while promotions are pretty much unheard of, they hire from outside the company.
Pros
Discounts (15%)
Cons
Extremely low hours, Low pay, Bad management
Fun fast-pace retail job with the occasional dog
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, TXJune 2, 2018
It can be a very physical and dirty job, but you will learn all the normal retail processes. The Management is hit or miss depending on what store your at, but overall they do care about their people and the same can be for the culture of the workplace. The hardest part of the job for me was communication between management, but I feel this is a big part of retail jobs in general. I enjoy the physical part of the job and the fact that we allow animals in the store.
Pros
great full time benefits, fun people, animals, supports fundraising, physical
Cons
full time hours not even close to 40 hrs, management not always the best
Loved MOST of my coworkers!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Fruitport, MIMay 31, 2018
I have been at TSC for a little over a year and a half, and I can just not take the poor pay any more. My manager has put his hours and pay before anyone else's and has constantly put his hours first.
I truly learned a lot and have so much more experience because of the job.
Pros
fun workplace, great coworkers, nice discount
Cons
poor hours, poor pay, poor managment
fast paced to slow paced
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMay 27, 2018
You interact with costumers everyday and make sure they leave with what they need or a product that will work for them. you answer phone and direct the lines to where they need to go.
Stressful
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NHMay 24, 2018
I was new to the job. They never did tell me where anything went and expect me to know and know what everything was. I had many angry customers since I did not know much. With the angry customers and the ungodly amount of hours they gave me, I did not enjoy my time here.
Very fast paced and hard on your body.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Benson, AZMay 23, 2018
The company tries to treat you right but the work is just too hard on your body, especially if you're older. I've seen plenty of people get hurt working here and I have also been hurt here.
Fake
Team Member (Current Employee) –  De Soto, IAMay 16, 2018
Tractor Supply upper managment didnt acually care about you and what wages are they just care about how much money they are making. I really hope that they turn around and see how they have moved from the core values.
Temporary Job only
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 16, 2018
This is nothing more than a temp job. Don't look for advancements. They would rather higher outside people than promote a long time employee. Managers are awful and self-centered. High turn over rate and terrible pay!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
no breaks, short lunch, bad management, no advancements
Great Job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Bulverde, TXMay 9, 2018
Worked out great with my college schedule, I enjoyed the work, and team members. I would recommend this company to anyone. You learn a lot and meet a lot of great people.
Great place to work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gouverneur, NYMay 6, 2018
I started at the bottom and it was a great way to advance, but after 3 years working for them I was denied work after I moved. The store manager near me needs some work. 3 years of experience got pushed aside for someone new.
I love Tractor Supply
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILMay 1, 2018
I really enjoyed working here. The atmosphere is friendly and helpful, kind and giving to customers. The customers relationships are so memorable and strong. I recommend the experience very much.
Pros
Great Customers, Friendly Atmosphere, Awesome Inventory
Cons
There is not always enough time to do everything
Good company
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCApril 30, 2018
Worked part time during college for a few years. Had a good time working there. Good company to start with. Management was good and pay was average. Flexible work schedule.
Regular Day
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 25, 2018
I have learned an immense amount of knowledge from working at TSC, but the pay is less than what can be afforded for anyone wanting to live off of the salary.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tractor Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.