Tractor Supply Company Employee Reviews for Team Member

great experience just to say I did it
Team Member - Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 13, 2018
trying to balance out customers checking out, phone calls coming in, load orders for the front or back area. learned about animals, farming, different types of feed and hay. It was a fun place to work. So much to learn about animals and farming. The hardest part of the job was loading the bales of hay. They were pretty heavy.
Pros
good benefits and commission monthly
Cons
wear your body out over time
Fun Place to be!
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Glenpool, OKSeptember 12, 2018
A typical day is stocking the feed for the livestock, checking out customers at the register, and helping customers with carry outs. I learned how to approach customers and the proper way to provide assistance. The management it great. The hardest part of the job has to be all the heavy lifting. Most enjoyable is working with my co-workers and being around the customers. It's a very great environment.
Pros
Long Lunches, don't get mad when you have to leave early for a personal issue
Terrible work place
team member (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 11, 2018
no commuication, lots of gossip and assumptions, flexiable on work hours, some other employees were ok, customer were nice, the hardest part of the job was watching alot of favortism.
Pros
flexiable hours
Cons
not professional at all
It’s a fun work place the people joke around with each other
Team Member (Current Employee) –  White Hall, ARSeptember 9, 2018
I give the job a 5 put of 5 it’s a great job. They people that work there try there hardest to make sure you fit in and learn everything thing you need to succeed
Eehhh
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Forest, MSSeptember 6, 2018
It’s was an alright place to work. At the end of the day it wasn’t much more than a way for me to pay my bills. I can’t complain about the work itself however my coworkers were a bit distasteful.
Good qork environment
Team Member (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLSeptember 1, 2018
Fast paced work with a lot heavy lifting and equipment training/use. Good customer service is essential and being able to work as a team is important. Getting to know regular customers is beneficial and can lead to more opportunities of tips and some possible side work.
Pros
Stock opportunities, 15% discount off of items in the store
Cons
Short breaks, non english speaking customers, constant heavy lifting
family oriented work place
Georgia - Team Member (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAAugust 26, 2018
Working at Tractor Supply is nice, we have some amazing customers. The staff is very friendly and nice. If you need help they are there to help you, don't be afraid to ask questions, they like to see you want to know more about your job.
Great job!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Coldwater MiAugust 24, 2018
I really enjoyed everyone I worked with. Management was awesome. Always worked with your schedule if something came up. Very relaxed job. I learned a lot from working here great customer service skills and good communication skills.
fun working place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ramona, CAAugust 18, 2018
When I was a Team Member at Tractor Supply everyday was a easy day most of the time you were stocking the shelves assisting customers and managers treated everybody with respect.
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
wish I could've stayed there longer
It's work
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHAugust 17, 2018
if you don"t mind lift heavy bags of feed this job is for you. the Managers don't work well together. Communication is lacking. The customers are always mad of the lack of origination.
Loved working there except for the managment.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  DeRidder, LAAugust 15, 2018
Enjoyed TSC but wasn't treated fairly. Was paid less then new hires after almost 2 years of working there. I enjoyed the customers and helping them. Knew all areas of the store and the day to day running.
Great starting/summer job
Team member (Former Employee) –  Flanders, NJAugust 13, 2018
I loved my time at tractor supply it was a fun job and eight hours never really felt like 8 hours. There was always things to do and for the most part the management was good. Great customers and great people working with you.
Relaxing environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, KYAugust 9, 2018
Don't expect to get rich working at Tractor Supply but if you enjoy agriculture related work, it can be a fun and relaxing job. I enjoyed working shipping/receiving and forklift duties.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Knox, INAugust 6, 2018
I absolutely love working for Tractor Supply! The environment at the store in general is absolutely amazing! The only downside to working for TSC is that they do not pay very well, but it kind of balances out because it is such a pleasant place to work.
Pros
welcoming and accepting working environment
Cons
expensive benefits and not paid enough
Great Environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NHAugust 6, 2018
TSC is a great company that will take care of you from the second they hire you to the second you leave. Managers are all very understanding and willing to work with you and your needs. The only drawbacks are that the benefits are not very good and part-time employees do not get time and a half if they work on a recognized holiday. Also, the store is only closed for three days out of the year so if you want any of those other holidays off, put in for it months in advance.
Tsc
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, MIAugust 2, 2018
Was good at first loved everyone then it just went down hill from there.... the store is a great place to work at its the management that makes this job hard and stressful. I love tractor supply and the coworkers. its just not for me anymore.
Love the company!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAAugust 1, 2018
This company is good to work for if you get a good store manager. They set the pace for the whole store. Mine was great until he left and the assistant was in charge. POWER TRIP
Good workplace.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, KYJuly 30, 2018
Great place to work. If I could get my job back her I’d never stop till I got it back. This was a great first job. I highly recommended this job to anyone.
Productive and fun Workplace
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Flushing, MIJuly 30, 2018
Working at Tractor Supply was a genuinely fun experience. The other team members were very welcoming and made me feel like I belonged there. Although the work can be difficult and hard at times, it is definitely worth it.
very productive
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Rincon, GAJuly 29, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at tractor supply, but I wasn't getting paid enough or enough hours for me to be able to live off of it. the management was always fun to be around and treated everyone with respect
Pros
an hour lunch
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tractor Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.