Tractor Supply Company Employee Reviews

Working for Tractors
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 29, 2018
Working for Tractor Supply in Conway Ar is not a bad job. It is okay for a part-time position. Right now I am currently looking for more hours and higher pay.
Pros
discount
Cons
hours and money
Good Overall
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, VAJanuary 29, 2018
Running freight and helping customers.
Easy advancement if you are determined and ready to work.
Management as you get to the district level needs improvement but overall the culture is fun and relaxing.
Customers are often make or break your day, good customers, good day. Bad customers, bad day.
The regulars and the people who you get to know from working there. People are much nicer than at Walmart.
Pros
Fun Atmosphere
Cons
Customers can be agitating
great place to work for
Team member (Former Employee) –  Sidney, NYJanuary 29, 2018
the job is a fast passed yet relaxed work environment. always buisy and the management is very undersanding. one is never bored or short of work. deffiently a job one will want to go to.
Great place to work great team
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, GAJanuary 29, 2018
Love the people I work with they work great crew Dallas Georgia they'll let us bow was great as always with customers and customers love this was a great place to be I wish I didn't have to leave
Pros
Holiday dinners birthdays get together
Cons
Pay
Fast-paced yet relaxed work place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  London, KYJanuary 29, 2018
There's always something to do and something going on. Good workplace culture. Great if you're organized and able to multitask. Varying work shifts daily.
Lots of people to talk to
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHJanuary 28, 2018
Always something to do and people to talk to. There are many different things that are sold so there are many different types of people that frequent the store.
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marble Falls, TXJanuary 26, 2018
I was a full time student and the only problem I had there was that they also worked me full time also. They did not work with me on fixing my hours. It was a hard juggle
Pros
Customers
Cons
hours
It was “Okay”
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bowie, TXJanuary 25, 2018
I worked at Tractor Supply Co for a Year and a half as a part time job while I was still in high school. For the time being it was alright but I probably wouldn’t work there again.
Pros
Long lunch, laid back
Cons
No organization
Overall cool store but ran terribly.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Rindge, NHJanuary 24, 2018
The idea of tractor supply is great but this store in rindge has a horrible manager and the district manager just lets it continue. I would say working at that company would have been better if i didnt have to work under an ego maniac.
Fast-paced but fun with a good atmosphere.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, FLJanuary 23, 2018
I enjoyed working at Tractor Supply. Management was very flexible about my schedule because I was a full-time college student and they worked around the days I had to request off. The only non-enjoyable part about working as a cashier was being unable to leave the front of the store and not being able to move around the store in order to help some customers, but the other workers were usually close by to help out.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks
Dislike tractor supply
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CAJanuary 23, 2018
I worked there for almost a year and i didn't like it because i wanted to become team lead and the manager at the time kept trying to put it off and then decided to hire a new set of people and offered one of them the position i was asking for, for about 3 months. Then after almost a year of working there and him finding new people as well one of the new employers i hate threatened to kick my butt and my husbands and my manager at the time didnt feel like that was a threat and a harrassement so i felt unsafe and didnt like being at work anymore so i quit
Pros
i worked right down the street from my house, so i was close to my kid
Cons
poor hours, poor management, they dont go by there guidelines
I enjoyed this job very much.
Team Leader/ Receiver/ ASM (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAJanuary 23, 2018
There were many opportunities for advancement at the company and they also had many opportunities for travel. The products were very well made and I had learned most of what I know about retail throughout my employment at this store.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
low pay
ok place. fast paced.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COJanuary 23, 2018
As a part timer is was an ok place to work. I got along well with management and my team members.
I learned a lot about farm supplies and farm animals.
Sometimes stressful and tense place to work.
Cons
very low wages and no benefits.
Management was very poor.
Part time team member (Former Employee) –  Chester, SCJanuary 23, 2018
No place for advancement, don't expect a raise either. Hires a great many part time employees to keep from having to pay benefits, vacation, holiday pay. Hard, hard work with very minuscule pay and the hours are terrible.
Pros
small town store, cozy and normally slow
Cons
one person has to do absolutely everything, from restrooms to register and stocking
Extremely stressful and dishonest
Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 23, 2018
I worked from 7 until all freight and receiving from Corporate DC trucks had been completed. I enjoyed the physical labor of the job, and the atmosphere with the customers due to it being similar in many ways as to how I live my life.
Management culture poor.
Manager of IT Marketing Systems (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 21, 2018
Expectations are high while they don't give you enough FTEs for your team. TSC is a growth company and is struggling in some areas to grow and change their business processes.
Their is always something going on
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLJanuary 21, 2018
I loved working there, I could always be on the move. Stocking feed, wood, etc; the customers were pretty good
We were on a first name basis. Loved my discounts on my horse food and dog food
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long days
not bad
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 20, 2018
not a bad place to work. good people good company. Lot's of hours and heaving lifting. Early morning shifts and they close for the holidays. Full time
slow environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJanuary 20, 2018
a typical day of work consists on stocking shelves and interacting with customers as well as cleaning the store at the end of the night management was lazy and did not follow protocol
Great people environment
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Eustis, FLJanuary 19, 2018
Tractor Supply is a great company to work for and you'll love working there as long as you have a great team to work with. The environment is amazing and the customers are the best part about the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tractor Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.