Tractor Supply Company Employee Reviews

Tractor Supply
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCAugust 24, 2018
It was a good job i would work for them again if i could. I moved to Florida to work with horses so i had to quit. But overall a very good company to work for and i still shop there today.
Pros
Good work place
Great job!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Coldwater MiAugust 24, 2018
I really enjoyed everyone I worked with. Management was awesome. Always worked with your schedule if something came up. Very relaxed job. I learned a lot from working here great customer service skills and good communication skills.
Great Opportunities
Receiving Manager (Current Employee) –  Gillette, WYAugust 23, 2018
There is plenty of advancement opportunities, they offer benefits and 401k. They don't pay as well as I would expect and raises are few and far between. They do offer vacation, personal and sick pay.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
Pay isn't great
Over worked, underpaid
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXAugust 22, 2018
Time spent with the company was over all good, good people to work with, and great customers. Never enough people working the floor. Hard to get anyone to do customer service. Pulled in different directions with each turn.
Being a small store I had a lot of responsibilities
back up cashier (Former Employee) –  Dixon, CAAugust 22, 2018
Working at tractor supply I learned a lot about time management. I was responsible for unloading all trucks, receiving all trucks, ups deliveries, keeping outside department clean, stocking freight, transfering product to and from other stores, and weekly reports.
overall great place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAAugust 22, 2018
I feel the store manager should have been more active with the workers from day to day. He stayed in the office asleep the majority of the time. While this was unhelpful to me because I was the assistant manager, it did teach me to run the store quicker and deal with any issues between customers and employees or employees.
Great Customers
Team Lead & Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grayson, GAAugust 21, 2018
I love working with the customers and doing the manual labor, but the scheduling leaves little to be desired as their is no consistency. We have a lot of great people working there, but we are always understaffed.
Typically a laid back enjoyable work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vestal, NYAugust 21, 2018
I only work 1 day a week at Tractor Supply currently but I highly enjoy going in every Saturday to see my coworkers and help customers with their questions and needs.
Pros
Lunch break along with 2 other 10 minute breaks
Cons
Never enough staff
can advance fast in jobs within the store
Team lead (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLAugust 21, 2018
it is rough working for tractor supply, in that they demand certain requirements for running the store yet one feels that they do not give the proper training and the proper amount of man hours to accomplish the tasks at hand during a shift.
Pros
fast advancement and employee bonuses
Retail Sales
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIAugust 21, 2018
On a daily basis you assist customers finding what they need for their hobby farms, tools, parts, special orders, and animal supplies. Offer advice on items to purchase for machinery, mowers and animal vaccines.
Fun place to work
General Employee (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCAugust 20, 2018
I liked working here very much, the people are great that come in and shop and the people you work with are almost like a family and are always there when you need help. it was a evenly paced job that wasn't too hard.
Working at Tractor Supply
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Waynesboro, PAAugust 19, 2018
I enjoy working at Tractor Supply because it is competitive, interesting, and keeps me on my toes. My usual work day includes working the register, helping customers, and stocking the store.
fun working place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ramona, CAAugust 18, 2018
When I was a Team Member at Tractor Supply everyday was a easy day most of the time you were stocking the shelves assisting customers and managers treated everybody with respect.
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
wish I could've stayed there longer
Fun Place to Be
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laurinburg, NCAugust 17, 2018
There are so many good things about this company that I doubt they'll be able to fit in this box. The community and friendliness of the other employees is astounding and wonderful. the culture around TSC is incredible.
great place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Greenland, NHAugust 17, 2018
it was very easy to pick up on things at this company, I learned everything that I needed to know within the first couple of weeks and it was very easy to teach others what they needed to know and the easiest way to do it. the management was very nice and easy to understand. the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
Pros
the customers, benifits
Cons
being treated poorly for being a young manager
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, KYAugust 17, 2018
Hard work stay busy start off p.i.p.program or you won't have a job anymore make rate and expect to pick up hevy things with no help team lift is good if you can find someone around to help
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Its a job
It's work
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHAugust 17, 2018
if you don"t mind lift heavy bags of feed this job is for you. the Managers don't work well together. Communication is lacking. The customers are always mad of the lack of origination.
Loved the work
Head cashier (Current Employee) –  Weston, WVAugust 15, 2018
After having worked there for more than seven years, it was the best job I've ever had. The work was never dull, most of my customers were nice, and the staff became as family. That being said, I grew complacent and am now seeking other opportunities to better suit my skills.
Pros
Benefits, decent hours
Loved working there except for the managment.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  DeRidder, LAAugust 15, 2018
Enjoyed TSC but wasn't treated fairly. Was paid less then new hires after almost 2 years of working there. I enjoyed the customers and helping them. Knew all areas of the store and the day to day running.
an absolute pleasure
Feed Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 15, 2018
my typical day consisted of stocking the different feed types that tractor supply sells and maintaining inventory. I learned how to do inventory electronically with ease and speed. The management at Tractor Supply was absolutely amazing, they were very helpful and patient as I learned my job and even after that they were always very pleasant and light hearted with me. The culture was a bit much for me due to the fact that its an over exaggerated country atmosphere, but I found my place and exceled while I was there. There wasn't really a hard part of the job for me but, my favorite part of the job was actually my sense of accomplishment at the end of every day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tractor Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.