Tractor Supply Company Employee Reviews

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDFebruary 19, 2018
Tractor supply was a fast pace job and hard work. I always went home tired from a hard days work.
They have a good big warehouse with plenty of employers working.
Pros
Pizza
Cons
Short brakes
The team was amazing
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 19, 2018
This company does consider the work and personal life culture in their work environment.

Meals, perks, events and all levels of management actively engaging with all staff.
great place to work if you love customer service
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIFebruary 19, 2018
The main focus of my job was to make sure every customer left with a positive exierience. at Tractor Supply the focus is on providing outstanding customer service, and building relationships with our customers in order to increase return business for the company. There were no typical days: one day you may be unloading feed or setting planagrams, or working the register. the only consitent thing was customers came first. Management was great, it is a fun and fuffiling place to work. The hardest part of the job was setting new seasonal floor plans. the best part of the job was helping my customers find what they needed. I learned so much about different products and how best to sell them. A fun and rewarding job.
Pros
employee discount, sales bonuses, monthy and yearly recognition.
Little Communication and Accountability from Management
Customer Solutions Team Member (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 18, 2018
High management turnover results in under-qualified individuals in leadership positions that micromanage the competent resources. The people who are good at their jobs become frustrated and quit due to poor management and suppression of advancement opportunities. A tenured employee will be obligated to take on entirely too much responsibility and specialization for the comparative compensation offered.
Low pay, unstructured training, learn as you go or suffer angry customers.
Productive, fun, competitive, work life balance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, AR 72160February 18, 2018
Great place to work. Supervises employees, maintained store appearance, set planograms. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers. The hardest part of the job would be getting everything you need to accomplish in an 8 hour day.
We work very hard
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXFebruary 18, 2018
We work very hard an also we work as a team too.And also they are some good people too.I have not miss no day to we get paid every two weeks.They are some good people to work for too.
Cons
It was a good place to work
RECEIVING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Eynon, PA 18403February 16, 2018
Unloading trucks and checking in freight and other products. Kept the back dock clean, side yard, and front walk. Kept up with inventory in order to keep the store fully stocked. Hardest part of the job would have been the under staffing and the poor management toward the end of my time working there because managers were transferred.
Pros
bonuses for going over plan
Cons
poor management for where I was at
Great work place
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MIFebruary 16, 2018
I actually had a great time working for tractor supplys. Sadly some life changes came up aswell as other things forcing me to quite.If I could be hired back I would go back to work there in a heart beat.
Pros
good manager
Cons
had to leave
Not enough talent to support company growth
Manager (Former Employee) –  LouisianaFebruary 15, 2018
Petty boys club prevents advancement of managers who actually work for it. Company suffers from high turn over rates, high shrinkage, and harassment lawsuits. While many of these may be frivolous, the company was growing too fast, and placing unprepared managers into stores and did not have the talent to support them. They made the decision to slow things down and allow the talent to catch up. This caused stock to plummet and many stores to close.
Pros
It’s a job.
Cons
You have to work twice as hard if you’re a female.
Fun to work there
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Tractor Supply was a great place to work. But at times you will get no help when you need it. Other time one might get a District Manager who just wants you gone and when find away to do just that. But all in all we had fun and did our jobs to corporate policy. And the customers was great. Work hard and show them you have the skills and knowledge to do your job and enjoy it.
Pros
Customers and team members who enjoy their jobs
Tractor supply
Sale and Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PA 17112February 14, 2018
I would run fork lift, restock shelves, assist with costumers needs, unload trucks and assemble ideems management could have been better as well as pay fort e amount of work you do
Pros
great first job
Cons
poor management
Professional and innovative
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 14, 2018
very productive
team is very efficient and help each other to accomplish company goal
management conducts lot of meetings for appriceation and recognisation of work
Great Place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mineola, TXFebruary 14, 2018
This was my first job. It was a very good place to work at. They offer great benefits, 401k plan, paid vacation and sick days. This place generally cares about their employees and I had a great manager at the store I worked at.
Benefits
Excellent
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXFebruary 14, 2018
Fun environment to work. Love all coworkers. Does have labor but its easy. Great customers. Great management. Employeer cares. Fair environment. Decent pay
Pros
Good workers
Cons
Labor
A fun place to work.
ASST. STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCFebruary 14, 2018
The job is what you make it. Do your research on the specific store you are looking into. The job requires physical activity even if you are a cashier. You have the opportunity to become hired even if your knowledge on what your job will be is not there.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Some managers
Great atmosphere and staff
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ballard, UTFebruary 14, 2018
They management communicated with the staff very well and the store reflected that. There wasn't any benefits offered due to lack of hours but other than that it was enjoyable
Productive most of the time
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, VAFebruary 13, 2018
Overall great company, pay doesn’t go hand in hand with what I had to deal with. Manger didn’t give me the hours I was promised. Not much room for advancement unless someone quits or is fired.
it was alright
team member (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 13, 2018
I didn't feel challenged enough. I was just the feed guy and stocked the feed shelves. Although I was not the only feed guy on the clock I ended up being the only one who was working hard.
Cons
short break
cool environment if you are an outdoors person and know a lot about farming
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAFebruary 12, 2018
it’s fun having a strong connection with the customers and growing a relationship with them, tractor supply is a fun company to work for. it is very easy going weekends can be busy.
Cons
only 15% employee discount and can’t use it on clearance
Tsc
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Charles Town, WVFebruary 12, 2018
Daily greeting of customers, checking them out, helping with questions on products and stocking shelves. The company itself isn't bad to work with. The management at the time wasn't very fair. Hired younger, inexperienced help for more pay without explaining why. Didn't treat all employees equal.
Pros
discounts
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tractor Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.