Total Wine & More Employee Review

View all Total Wine & More reviews

Bleh
Cashier and Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 20, 2016
Spent two years here and have mixed feeling. My main boss was a total troll and a drag when she was around. the upside was there were a lot of fun people to work with and you learn a lot about beer and wine. The pay is low though, it is retail after all.
Pros
The camaraderie
Cons
Pay

Other Total Wine & More Employee Reviews

Wine manager
Wine Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJuly 19, 2018
Working at Total was both rewarding and intense. Sales were stressed and you were rewarded when accomplished.. Travel could be lengthy and frequent.
Fun workplace with interest in products.
Front End Team Member/ Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 12, 2018
A typical day at work includes customer service on the sales floor, working a register, merchandising product, creating displays and stocking items throughout the store. I learned an abundant amount of information about various wines, beers and spirits. I enjoyed the management at each store I worked at as they exhibit the same behavior expected of each employee. The hardest part of my job was the high volume retail environment, especially around holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interest I had for all of our products, creating excellent product knowledge which helped in points of sales.
Pros
Discounts, family-like atmosphere.
Cons
Occasional typical retail environment; bad customers, theft, busy schedules, long holiday shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Wine & More. Our community is ready to answer.