$7.50 which is quite the normal rate here in singapore, however pay is double on public holidays.
$8 per hour.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about The Cotton On Group
- What should you wear to an interview at The Cotton On Group?9 people answered
- Do permanent part timer have a set schedule to follow?5 people answered
- How long must a part timer works3 people answered
- If you were to leave The Cotton On Group, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Is there a commitment?2 people answered
- Can a 15 year old work at cotton on?2 people answered
- Can a 13 year old work at cotton on?for this holiday period?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Cotton On Group?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
See all questions and answers