Symphony Health Solutions Employee Review

View all Symphony Health Solutions reviews

Nice place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2017
Team members and other staff work hard to get things done right. Very interesting software that they developed and enjoyed working with it. Management keep things moving smoothly.

Other Symphony Health Solutions Employee Reviews

No Job Security
Customer Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 20, 2017
This is a decent place to work, since they have flexible schedules and you have the ability to work from home a few days a week. I have always had positive experiences with my managers there as well. The major con is that there is zero job security. There have been numerous layoffs over the past several years, and just when you think they are done, there is another round of layoffs. So you never know if you might be next.
Pros
Work From Home, Tuition reimbursement
Cons
Compensation, Layoffs
Best job I ever had
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INOctober 19, 2016
Symphony healthcare is a healthcare facility and rehabilitation resort. I worked housekeeping and I loved it. The patients are nice, staff is great, management actually knows what they're doing and treats the workers like human beings an genuinely cares about them and values them. It is the nicest assisted living/nursing home I've ever seen and if I had a chance to go back I would in a heartbeat. Decent pay, good benefits, schedule was solid. I miss it very much.
Pros
Discounted food, benefits, competitive pay
Cons
Stressful sometimes, lunch break was a little short

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symphony Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.