Symphony Health Solutions Employee Reviews

No Job Security
Customer Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 20, 2017
This is a decent place to work, since they have flexible schedules and you have the ability to work from home a few days a week. I have always had positive experiences with my managers there as well. The major con is that there is zero job security. There have been numerous layoffs over the past several years, and just when you think they are done, there is another round of layoffs. So you never know if you might be next.
Pros
Work From Home, Tuition reimbursement
Cons
Compensation, Layoffs
Best job I ever had
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INOctober 19, 2016
Symphony healthcare is a healthcare facility and rehabilitation resort. I worked housekeeping and I loved it. The patients are nice, staff is great, management actually knows what they're doing and treats the workers like human beings an genuinely cares about them and values them. It is the nicest assisted living/nursing home I've ever seen and if I had a chance to go back I would in a heartbeat. Decent pay, good benefits, schedule was solid. I miss it very much.
Pros
Discounted food, benefits, competitive pay
Cons
Stressful sometimes, lunch break was a little short
Small Data Vendor with a Chip on their shoulder
Account Manager & Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2015
Symphony Health Solutions plays in a commercial Pharmaceutical data space dominated by IMS Health, and is more obsessed by their competitor than by serving their customers. For some Pharma clients, they offer a better data value - less data for a lower price. But they struggle to adjust to client needs within a standardized data delivery framework. Various parts of the company do not communicate well, and emphasis is more on selling than on delighting the clients.
Pros
Small Company
Cons
Entrenched culture; Do not care about Customer Needs; Unwilling to Change
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 6, 2015
Good place to get your foot in the door. After that there is not much advancement opportunity. Schedule is flexible with work from home benefits.
Flexible work hours but uncertainty in job
Sr. BI Developer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 5, 2015
Symphony health is not as big as other technology company, but, it stands out for having its own distinct work culture that is very different from conventional American company work culture in many ways. They give their employee and even contractors flexibility of working at any time of the day. The main focus is on getting work done and not on the standardizing the way of doing work. This give employees flexibility to work the way they want to. The main down thing for this company is continues change in the leadership and uncertainty of JOB. you have a constant fear of loosing your job here.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Work from home option, result oriented, fluid work culture.
Cons
job security, work mix up, massive leadership change frequently
Great environment, great people.
Sourcer/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2015
I loved working with Symphony. Great people, passionate and focused. It was never difficult to go to work every morning.
A Good Place to Work
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2015
this company is in transition, and there is a lack of communication from the top down to the top up. Management is not leading but intimidating, which is limiting communication and growth. Company goals are not set and management and below do not have a clear picture of the expectations or path for the company.
Happy, busy, productive and supportive.
Sourcer/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2015
Symphony Health Solutions is a fantastic place to work. I learned new skills on a regular basis, and enjoyed autonomy in my work schedule. Despite the stress of having urgent business needs to meet, I was never micro-managed and never felt unvalued.
Pros
Very supportive working environment
A great place to work
Senior Healthcare Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 13, 2014
Your day at Symphony will be a balance of both work and fun. The management is cooperative and will be always available to assist in case of any emergencies. The job security and culture needs a special mention here.
Good place to work with no job security
MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CADecember 3, 2014
Good company, but no job security. Management can ask you to leave any time and wont let you provide a reason why you need to be given a second chance
Pros
Excellent team
Cons
No job security
Nice Work culture
Associate Analyst for Symphony Teleca (Current Employee) –  BangloreMarch 26, 2014
Symphony teleca gave me a good opportunity to start my career in better way, its a nice company to work,
Culture challenged by absence of strong management and constant change.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix AZMarch 17, 2014
Symphony was purchased in 2012 and continues to struggle to define itself and its culture. As a result the employees and management don't have the firm foundation necessary to focus on productivity and positive moves forward.
Pros
Work life balance is possible for me.
Cons
No challenge and constant redirection and counter intuitive actions on part of management
Great place, great people
Executive Administrative Assistant to IT (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 17, 2013
I would not leave this company if it wasn't because I have always wanted to live in Florida. The people are great and friendly, including the executives.
Great company
QA Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 14, 2013
Great Work place. Nice environment
Lot of opportunities to learn
Great Collegues
Pros
Lot of compliments
Cons
Less pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symphony Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.