Swissotel Employee Review

very healthy friendly atmosphere
Paid Internship (Current Employee) –  The merchant Court, Clarke Quay SingaporeSeptember 12, 2017
Swissotel is best to start a carrer in tourism & hospitality sector.In traning we feel in a secure hands.To give traning to us in such a way that we easily handle stress with a smile on face. And give all affection to clients keeping in mind the guidelines of management
Pros
till the time we are on duty we get break to have food and again get back to work
Cons
It is part of life. When exams are on our head we study even late night.

Other Swissotel Employee Reviews

Love to work at airport for hotel guests and doing upsell from airport,.
Asst Mgr Apt services (Current Employee) –  AirportAugust 21, 2019
It is always challenging to work at airport and looking after arrivals and departure of hotel's guest as every shift covered by only one person specially when sending layover flight guest to hotel.It is very difficult to get layover business at airport as there is big competition with other hotels and I can proudly say I am a winner on it.In my last 8 years I have many achievements through hard work and great relationships with all organizations and authorities at Kolkata Airport.
Pros
Daily meal and entertainment allowances and also taxi fare
Cons
Sufficient breaks, life insurance
I'm very happy working here
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  City hallAugust 17, 2019
i very luck to working here at this swissotel the stamford this company improved my work skill and speed and keep learning and growing up myself keep going up.thanks very munch.
Pros
Thanks for provide meal and laundry