Swissotel Employee Review

Good learning environment
Assistant Manager, Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  City HallFebruary 28, 2017
This organisation allows an individual to develop excellent skills.Almost 3 years at this organisation, I have learnt a lot and would definitely want to further my career.

Other Swissotel Employee Reviews

Love to work at airport for hotel guests and doing upsell from airport,.
Asst Mgr Apt services (Current Employee) –  AirportAugust 21, 2019
It is always challenging to work at airport and looking after arrivals and departure of hotel's guest as every shift covered by only one person specially when sending layover flight guest to hotel.It is very difficult to get layover business at airport as there is big competition with other hotels and I can proudly say I am a winner on it.In my last 8 years I have many achievements through hard work and great relationships with all organizations and authorities at Kolkata Airport.
Pros
Daily meal and entertainment allowances and also taxi fare
Cons
Sufficient breaks, life insurance
I'm very happy working here
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  City hallAugust 17, 2019
i very luck to working here at this swissotel the stamford this company improved my work skill and speed and keep learning and growing up myself keep going up.thanks very munch.
Pros
Thanks for provide meal and laundry