SWEE HONG LIMITED Employee Reviews

It's a fun environment
Safety Coordinator for LTA ER382 (Current Employee) –  unpaid overtimeFebruary 18, 2019
Management reviews is not up to standard in terms of employers welfare, overtime and bonuses. It's actually a good company to work with if the management can have an open meetings and adhere to feedback's.
Pros
Could work with the construction team
Cons
Management not willing to hear out what workers have to say
work place staff nice
Senior Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 14, 2018
swee hong limited is a good company. i work as contract term staff.
Pros
work late had transport provide
Cons
Far from town area
Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 26, 2017
Great internship company for students. Mentors are in place to teach and guide the interns through difficult tasks and interns can learn in an conducive environment.
Pros
Support from Management
Cons
Work Location
Challenging work environment and industry
Director, Business Development & Tendering (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 8, 2017
Challenging work environment and industry.Work scope enovers operation duties as well as finding business for company mainly in the civil infrastructure field where many players and competing in. Hardest part of the job is to deal with the down market trends and the competitiveness of the company.

Enjoyable portion is to be able to achieve winning projects to keep the project team fully ultilized.
Pros
Challenging
Job stability
Safety coordinator/ ECO (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 3, 2015
I hope to seek a more challenging role as a safety officer in my future prospect company. Currently my duties performed are environmental control officer, safety personnel and chemical substance handler.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Project Engineer
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Upper Paya Lebar RoadJanuary 8, 2015
Got a chance to work very closely with LTA and residents. Managed the paper works. Work life balance is possible depending on the project. The project I involved in taught me how to manage the paperworks required for each work activity.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Typical project
productive and more generated work
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  YishunMay 20, 2012
The typical working schedule usually started at 8:00Am to 5Pm.But most of the time are not followed due to need to finish the job on time to meet the target on deadlines.When it comes to my experience gained i learned a lot specially on how to budget my time in doing a multi-tasking job,from supervising machine operations to Manhole construction.The management are very much supportive when it comes to construction needs,They formulate some rules and guidelines to follow that able all the staff and workers become more productive. I should be thankful regarding my workers and all the staff for they are so cooperative.The hardest part is the time management because so much things to prioritize.While the most enjoyable part is when the job well done