Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd

Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Is very hard to work there
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  IslandwideNovember 26, 2019
The company almost 80% are relatives or related somehow, Therefore you hardly get support if you are an outsider. they will always give priority to their own people. In order to survive in that company, you need to have 2 things. 1. you need to have someone inside related to you. 2. you must know how to rub shoulder big bosses. I don't know to rub shoulder because of im not an actor. I'm only truthful to myself.
Electrical & Fire System In Building & Construction
Project Coordinator (M&E) (Current Employee) –  SingaporeApril 29, 2019
It was satisfied myself that being one of staffs in this organization as we are doing many consultation works with authorities. Gotten a lot experience in the consultation on the design requirements and coordination and communication with the many parties.
Pros
Nil
Cons
8hrs
A good company to gain more experience and grow your career
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 28, 2019
A fast pace working culture company and will give an opportunity to be independent and express your ideas and knowledge about your work. With a good teamwork environment that will help you and improve working coordination skill. The only disadvantage working with them is sometimes you need to work late at night just to finish the JOB but it is also good for the company and you as you finish the project on time as per contract schedule.
Pros
Work advancement
Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 15, 2018
The company is a great workplace, most of the staff are nice and helpful. I have learned to estimate custom made office workstation, tables. Bid and administer commercial and public projects. Prior to submission of the Price, the Consultant will call for a site meeting to all the Tenderers to discuss the scope of work to ensure everything is captured upon submission. The management is always proactive for their staff wellbeing. The workplace is great most are Chinese all the staff work every day with harmony and respect. Time management is very crucial especially administer multiple active projects and at the same time, the Tender submission is forthcoming at short notice. I enjoyed sourcing materials from various suppliers and negotiate the price.
Good colleagues, bad management
Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Sungei KadutAugust 30, 2018
fast pace environment, got a lot of challenges, hardly to balance work and life, too many projects and staff with poor management. But also got a lot of good staff. Miss all my ex colleagues.
Global construction company
Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 25, 2018
Top Interior company in Singapore , big group. many departments,
advance IT in whole company , nice management software link to every process. learned a lot from top management . fast pace place.
dynamic company and soon on SGX.
Very stressful and pressurising environment
ASSISTANT DESIGN COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 10, 2017
We all know that the construction industry is fast paced and loud, however they expect so much more of you than they will ever be able to do. They don't pay you OT but expect you to stay way beyond working hours. The superiors are so rude they scream at your face and humiliate you in front of others.
Good
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  Sungei KadutOctober 24, 2017
# Good in learning technical and managerial skills.
# Hardest was Project CLOSURE, but managed nearly all Projects.
# Enjoyable was getting new Projects and claiming VO and EOT for Projects.
Pros
Good Working Culture
Cons
Bit late in undestanding
Good bosses
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sungei KadutSeptember 19, 2017
Good advancement.
Good bosses especially the CEO.
However there are not many new build projects.
Too little work assigned
Hard to manage the long service staffs
A growing Company with undergoing change
Safety Officer / Environmental Officer (Current Employee) –  9 sungei kadut street 3February 11, 2015
What I had learn most was how to deal with immediate problems solving them with the most efficient and cost saving method.
The company is learning how to go through protocols and taking issues according to proper channels instead of going straight to the managing director.
The hardest part of work is to convince and encourage Managers to be pro active instead of being reactive.
The most enjoyable part for the past 3 years was to lead and direct my department growth with the company and coming up with systems and processes. Having my depart to expanded by putting in place proper roles and responsibilities of my department staff for job stability.
Pros
unbreakable rice bowl due to compassion
Cons
long and inconsistant work timing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd Reviews by Location