Research about the company well and the aim of their values. Familairised about what they would probably looking for as to have more chances of getting hired.
- If you are a coffee drinker, you are set for the interview. Starbucks provides training and thus previous experience is not needed to have Starbucks as your first time.
- Ensure that you prepare a few personal experience relating to teamwork, leadership, etc
Prepare to speak up and think on the spot when the questions are asked and its based on individual characteristics on how to handle customers.
Be yourself and prepare your answers
Always be positive and smile.
They ask general questions and questions change depending on who is interviewing you, but the best advice would be to be enthusiastic about starbucks and be yourself.
- Does Starbucks require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Starbuck…11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Starbucks? What are the steps along the w…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Starbucks?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Starbucks?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Starbucks?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What is the Starbucks employee discount?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Starbucks?5 people answered
- If I'm more of the introverted personality, should I still work at starbucks?4 people answered