4 years to complete
Not necessarily unless it’s a high position- store manager n above.
Yes. History of working.
Base on experience and 1 week after interview
No doesn't matter
Starbucks do a background check because they will teach you on what will you do so they need a background of what you do before so that they will know were thry will focus.
We need certificate of food handling policy and also thpoid injection
No prerequisite. Only MOM regulations
Starbucks ensures that there are no ex partners who got terminated to re-apply for the job. Once you got terminated for certain reason, you can never apply for the job again.
Yes . It take 3 to 4 days I Guess I can't remember
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Starbucks? What are the steps along the w…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Starbucks?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Starbucks?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Starbucks?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What is the Starbucks employee discount?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Starbucks?5 people answered
- If I'm more of the introverted personality, should I still work at starbucks?4 people answered