ST Engineering

ST Engineering Employee Reviews

Productive and fun to work
Snr Assoc. Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioFebruary 19, 2020
Come in office. Checking of the day schedule / task / work. Complete job requirements wherever possible accordingly. In all management are good with room for improvements. Currently the culture is "just follow as instructed". The hardest part of the work is the current workplace culture as mentioned cause as the saying goes "Old Habit Die Hard". Improvements are difficult to achieve. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Office Environments.
Fun workplace
Onsite IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 4, 2020
i feel that ST Electronics is a fun place to work in. It's a good company to start with. However, to me , there's not much job progression. Doing the same thing almost everyday.
Hierarchy and old culture
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Yio Chu KangDecember 30, 2019
Day in day out, I conduct presentations from staffs to C-suite levels from all sorts of solutions ST has developed. I deal with clients, presentations, content creation and entire presentation flow and gallery's look and feel. Management here is more towards army style where by all work will be filtered from top down, in Market Development department here, we play the middle person card where by the President give instructions, we will dissect to different department and they will revert back to us for first cut before sending up to the President for delivery of outcome. Apart from that, work here are very regimental and rigid. Your voice wouldn't be heard unless you are one that have stayed here in Company for more than a decade or if your position in ST is as Director level.

The hardest part of job is when I wish I can have more chances to learn more in other expects of Marketing Executive, however I am being restrained to conduct my presentations and taking care of the Gallery's input and majority of the time are used up in conducting presentation. My direct boss and head of department also agree that I can't leave my main role as it is to learn more.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have plenty of opportunities to host visits and important guests and delegates coming from different company and different countries, sharing different problems of their company and how they hope ST will aid and help with the problems faced. Which I take pride in introducing and giving them a brief idea of what more we do than just what they see or know in the Gallery.
To my experience good and friendship good.
Aircraft Technician (ActingTeam Leader) (Former Employee) –  SeletarNovember 25, 2019
For my experience in ST I learned alot for my previous LEA and, I shared my knowledge to my friend and college.
Best experience that I have during my time in ST.
Coordination, supervision and installation
Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 22, 2019
Coordination to other SWC ( System Wide Contractor) supervision installation of metal works and equipments. To communicate to other people and workers. The mamagement very supportive to the project. The workplace are quite safe. When the maincon change their design. When we finish the project.
Stressful and Fast Paced
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Phoenix ParkNovember 19, 2019
A very stressful and fast paced environment with very strict procurement policy which hinders the operations. They have a very understanding and supportive GM and colleagues.
Nil
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  CommonwealthNovember 13, 2019
It’s definitely a good company to start of as fresh graduates. One thing is they acknowledged your effort in the company after 1 year of struggle and 90% of us are under External Contract. All the benefits doesn’t cater to us
Productive and fun workplace
Admin Executive (Current Employee) –  Kaki BukitNovember 4, 2019
Have acquired a lot of knowledge at ST Engineering. It's a lively and robust working environment. Became good friends with a number of my colleagues as well.
Experienced on Aircraft
A&P Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 17, 2019
Working with young gays and sometimes teach them how to work safely
Engineers are good in paper works rather than mechanical experience
Management are planning our operations in accordance with company procedures and policies
Must meet customers required as possible
LAE in St engineering aerospace
License Aircraft Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 12, 2019
St engineering aerospace is a very big company in Singapore context. Company is very rigid in terms of company Sop. Pay is low compare to its competitors
friendly colleagues
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  249 Jalan Boon LaySeptember 17, 2019
People there are friendly and nice except for a few not so nice ones. Pay is not good enough to retain staff. Can be fun if you work with the right group or you are just a fun person like me. :p
N/a
Senior Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioAugust 14, 2019
Working in ST Engineering is so much fun. I enjoy work and life balance. Many of my colleague are very helpful from the start and are very supportive to me.
Productive workplace
Associate Engineer (Former Employee) –  BishanJuly 21, 2019
Too much power fighting on the top. Top heavy, everyone wants to have a say but nothing really gets done.

Lousy management and full of politics from management. Don't have career advancement Workload too much and management won't appreciate at all
Pros
The work is not hard. Good colleagues and decent managers. Very stable, opportunities to take courses and be certified.
Cons
Can feel the Army culture here.
Productive and good learning places
Plant supervisor (Former Employee) –  249 Jalan Boon LayJuly 18, 2019
ST engineering is a work place that can make fresh graduate candidates experience workers to build and learn up more skills and knowledge with confidence.
Pros
Special Occasions
Cons
Nil
Cultivating and encouraging environment
Singapore (Current Employee) –  OthersJuly 1, 2019
- Tasks are manageable with supports from higher up management.
- Colleagues are nice to hang out with.
- Strict policies are there to govern all regulations and processes.
working in a 5 days working environmnet
Driving Instructor (Former Employee) –  kaki bukitMarch 29, 2019
you will get to communicate and interact will people from all walks of life.However being an instructor is not a job but its more of a passion.Your patience is must be of a high level
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boon LayMarch 28, 2019
ST Kinetics is a fun working place as all the staff there a friendly and helpful. Great peer and management Support. Great workshop and tools. Flexibility and understanding. Work life balance.
Such a great learning experience. A great platform that offers numerous growth and development opportunities to freshers. The HR is fun and constantly works towards increasing camaraderie
Pros
Autonomy, lovely people, flexible, new ideas always encouraged
Cons
None i can think of
Productive and Good Workplace Culture
NANYANG POLYTECHNIC INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo KioMarch 5, 2019
Never felt like i was going to work as i enjoyed everyday of my service. The officers and colleagues were like a big family with no airs and politics.
Workplace Culture
Hosipitaly (Former Employee) –  Boon Lay MRTMarch 2, 2019
Change of environment

Working culture is good but location tooo far

Hardest part of the job is to communicate with staff

The officers are very helpful and friendly
work life balance
Operations Support Executive, Logistics (Former Employee) –  Paya LebarFebruary 18, 2019
the company is super rigid and everyone works specific hours and not more even if needed its like army all over again working and going through thw motion