ST Electronics Employee Review

View all ST Electronics reviews

Bad management and culture
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo KioFebruary 5, 2019
ST on the outside appear nice however on the inside looks different. There are difference between permanent and contract staff (outsource) in terms of remuneration package. Contract staff do not get much benefit on the remuneration. The working culture in Transportation Business Unit does not seem to be good. Most of the colleague or senior tend to push the work to someone else to do and they are not supportive but there are handful who are good colleague. Management do not understand nor appreciate the employee work. if there any hip cup the blame will be push to the employee. Came across there are employee who worked for 10 over years still as contract staff and increment is only 10 over dollars. There are people who are talented in TBU but the management do not wish to retain them, this clearly shows they do not appreciate talents. They trained employee well enough so they can leave.
There are restructure in year 2017 and massive of the contract staff were asked to leave due to less project on hand. it is a place to work for a short term but not a long term careers and progression is slow. May consider other Business Unit or organisation except Transportation Business Unit.
Pros
They will follow MOM employment regulation and nothing more or nothing less
Cons
1) Remuneration between permanent and contract staff are different, Working Culture not so good and heavy workload

Other ST Electronics Employee Reviews

Great experience at workplace
Assistant Executive (Current Employee) –  Bukit Batok and CommonwealthDecember 2, 2019
Overall, ST electronics has given me the opportunities to gain the experience that as an Assistant executive which I never had the chance else where. I really gained alot of experience in STE during the MSF project from Apr 2017 till July 2019, I have learnt alot be it handing challenging clients, problem solving at work as well as planned an event for the bukit batok cluster. Honestly, it was a workplace anyone could asked for as I had great support from my MSF colleagues.
Good company with culture
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  AmkNovember 27, 2019
Working with St electronics
Goals achievements and culture environment. Systematic well organised company. Protecting the staff and skills effectively