ST ELECTRONICS (INFO-COMM SYSTEMS) PTE LTD Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Re-start my career
System Administrator, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioNovember 17, 2015
I consider the company my ground for a new direction in my IT career, in particular, the technical stream.

The company's emphasis is on punctuality and a committed work ethics.Not to be considered as a training ground, at the same the plentiful of opportunities to sharpen your skills as well as learn new skills.

The management is very supportive of our initiative and efforts and takes the opportunity to empathize with us wherever possible.They will also support and tend to our needs to better our work environment wherever feasible.

My co-workers are a delight to work with and most of them are quite co-operative, since they are very busy professionals.

The most challenging part of the job is dealing with the project team that does not understand operations requirement.

The best part of job is the new challenges I face everyday.
Pros
Culture although needs adjusting to is quite suitable for my lifestyle
Cons
Clarity and reward is lacking a bit
Fun workplace
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Ang Mo Kio, S00November 17, 2015
A great experience working there and my co-worker are friendly. I learned to manage the team and the task given has help me to gain my confidence in taking a leadership role. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people as they make the workplace more enjoyable and support me to grow and develop into a person that I never knew I can be.
Pros
Knowledge gain

Want to know more about ST ELECTRONICS (INFO-COMM SYSTEMS) PTE LTD?

Ask a question