Singapore Telecommunications Limited Employee Reviews

Most enjoyable part of the job
Business Planning Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 23, 2019
Working with really intelligent and dedicated colleagues.

The projects that I work on are very interesting which uses the most 'cutting edge' technology - digital has been the buzzword of late.
nice work place
Engineering Officer-NBN Rollout (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 6, 2019
I worked hard and enjoying my job as simple and friendly staff towards my colleagues. they provided high salary with good benefits.
Easy to communicate with the people around me
Pros
easy to go home to my home country
Cons
some locals are not friendly
Huge organisation with many opportunities but Asian culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 18, 2019
Singtel is huge with many positions out there. It's very diverse since it is so big but at least in my part there's some of what you'd expect in Asian culture - facetime is valued even if not insisted upon for example

A lot of redundant work due to internal processes
Stable job
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 28, 2019
A good place to work till retirement. Salary, benefits and perks are generally good however do not expect to get a parking lot if you drive, take public transport instead.
Productive and clear-cut
Intern (Former Employee) –  SerangoonDecember 27, 2018
Departments have a concise process to follow and communicate effectively to get work done. Meetings are regularly held to discuss ways to improve on processes and changes are implemented quickly. Singtel makes a point to prioritize its customers first. Work is impersonal which is good for productivity.
Pros
Impersonal work
Cons
Short lunches
Productive and Fund Workplace
Engineering Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 29, 2018
Seniors are willing to teach to let newbies learn more. Can easily adopt the culture as employees are easily to get along to. Can be more fun if will be in a competitive team where always, you have set new goals as there are coming new projects given.
fun working place
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 23, 2018
they always motivate the employees by giving some prices and incentives which a great help to achieve sales target. Management will always provide training for new product and to enhance our knowledge and to be more updated on the product and more competitive with our competitors. They conduct team building every year. This will help more to build up a strong relationship among peers.
Pros
free gym, drinks
Good
Telesales Consultant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 29, 2018
Good and enjoy while working. It is like a family that co worker is always there to help whenever you needed help in catching uo the sales target that was set for you
Work Place
Enigeneering Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 27, 2018
Safer and Balanced working environment.
Management Supports all kind of right tight situation.
Team Building activities was too good.
Follow Singapore Government norms and rules accurately.
Good Benefits
Sales Support & Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 19, 2018
No work life balance but good benefits. Every thing is very micro structure and have to go through lots of approvals to get things done. Systems used are getting backdated and always with lots of changes but didn't train staff. Depends on which dept, some bosses are just yes sir or yes mdm directors and you only get piled with work as they never reject even you are overloaded. Squeeze you to dry. You never get a say in your opinions. Benefits are great as staff are given $ to offset personal phone bill yearly. Staff price plans for mobile and broadband lines. Medical benefits. Performance bonus, etc
Pros
Good staff welfare benefits
Cons
No work life balance, never get a say in ur opinions, overloaded with work
Employee Friendly,Work Life balance is maintained.
Platform and Key Responsibility (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 23, 2018
First One year was the most difficult part of my life.Lot's of Technical Issues,Peoples management,Qualified Resource Issue & on the top expectation from management is too high.

Still able to overcome all the issues & shown my strength in handling those issues.
Pros
Sub-ordinates are friendly, follow the guidelines provided to them, Hence it is easy to work with them & get things done on time.
Cons
Audit work was hectic for me & some time it was difficult to solve issues immediately.
Office administrator
Senior Project and Admin Executive (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 23, 2018
There are some flexibility at work from the bosses yet it can be stressful depending on the bosses' expectations.

In this role, I was able to use my past experiences to plan, execute an department's event.
Fun work place
Engineering Officer (Current Employee) –  Jurong EastAugust 10, 2018
I gained a lot of experienced from this company. Supervisors and colleague are great. The job is challenging but it's fun. If can i don't want to quit this job but sadly my department is going to outsource soon.
Highly Professional and Supportive
Module Lead (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 4, 2018
Highly professional company with lots of technologies used and properly managed projects
The salary range is a bit low but attached are many benefits .
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Low Salary
Fun Job
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ChangiJuly 4, 2018
Location was good, near the area i wanted. Easy access to lunch places were a plus point. Job scope was easy but meaningful. Colleagues were friendly. Boss was friendly.
Toxic culture
middle management (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 1, 2018
Top down management culture extremely toxic and unreasonable
Highly political and passive aggressive behaviours throughout the senior level
Hardest part of the job is to redo materials because the colors and font size not desirable.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  SingapireJune 26, 2018
My role is client fronting. I proposed cost effective solution for my customer. I am happy when my customer is happy with my solution which I have provided to them.
Stable company but average benefit
Manager (Current Employee) –  Serangoon North Ave 5June 24, 2018
There is work-life balance working in Singtel. The colleagues are nice in my department and there is little office politics. The hardest part is insufficient time given in completion of a project and coordination of work across departments.
Fun and Exciting workplace
Senior Associate Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJune 17, 2018
Singtel is a good company to work for especially if you are looking for a secured job. It has great benefits and perks to its employees as compared to other telco company in Singapore.
Pros
job security
Cons
work life balance
Recent change in system
Executive Customer Care Officer / WMT (Current Employee) –  serangoon northJune 10, 2018
Recent change in System which compromise of 26 or more system into 1 made the entire system is not stable and made work difficult. Supervisor is not quite experienced and not willing to take in feedback.