Workplace that provides opportunities with a fun working environment
Senior Programme Executive (Former Employee) – Clementi, SIM HQ – April 16, 2016
1. My most enjoyable and memorable part of my job are:
- The ability to make a positive impact on students' educational decisions and be part of their personal and leadership development
- Visits from graduands and alumni from time to time.
- Enjoyed the camaraderie of being part of a team
2. A typical day at work:
I fulfill various tasks which includes planning of event itineraries, curate marketing collaterals, develop training materials as well as overseeing 2 team members. In addition to the above, other administrative duties includes answering phonecalls, drafting documents and emails as well as resolving customer's issues.
3. The hardest part of the job:
Motivating and managing team members in the planning and completion of projects and ensuring that they are within the budget allocated.
4. What have I learnt:
- Project and event management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Effective people management skills
- Life Lessons such as being more independent, persistent and confident
5. My Co-Workers:
We learned new skills and solve problems as a team with everyone putting in the effort in moving towards the team' s objectives.
- Adopts an open culture where staff trust and respect one another.
- Embraced changes while actively seek ways to innovate, learn and work together as a team.
- Family- Oriented
Biannual and Quarterly lunches, Fruits day
Limited career progression