Singapore General Hospital Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Technician

Nice working experience
Intern, Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  OutramFebruary 28, 2018
The typical day includes picking and packing of medications, dispensing medications under pharmacist supervision, topping up medication stocks, did ward top-up, handled registration and etc.

I have learned a lot there which helps with my school work and for my own study. The people there are very nice and helpful. Made a lot of friends during the short period of time I was there.
productive workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 2, 2017
It was a good opportunity to be part of Singapore General Hospital. I have gained and enhanced my knowledge and skills in Pharmacy line. SGH provides good benefits for the employees.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
stressful environment
co workers
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 12, 2017
I have gained a lot of friends from this company and remained my friends eventhough I am not working there anymore.A lot of different people you will meet.
Fun to work with my friends but tiring.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Outram Road, SingaporeJanuary 3, 2015
The job is more on operating the automation machines that will serve the admitted patients. Lesser work-life balance, since we may work 13-14 days straight in most of the schedule. Our night shift is 13.5 hours per night in 7 nights straight.
It is indeed a learning institution. As one of the seniors in our department, I am In-charge of the daily operations in the pharmacy.
I am one of the trainers to new staffs.
I also learn how to amend discrepancies when it comes to charging/billing to patients.
We are also knowledgeable in dispensing to patients.