To gain more knowledge and experience to enhance more skills..
I went to singapore 2times...and I find so nice to stay and work in your place specially in the hospital....
I have enough experience in nursinghome so I want to learn and gain more experience in hospital to challenge my abilities and work hard more
To get more experience and to get more benefit from this hospital usually can not get from any hospitala
I choose to work in sgh because I was admitted long time ago and the staff treat me so well and I was really touch by their extra mile that was given to me so I m giving back as a gratitude back to our society even though a switch off career to me
I am hardworking, can share my knowledge and can get more experience
It's nearby my house.and learn new things.
I find Singapore as interesting place and I know it's a safe place for me.
I want to learn more procedure.and .I want to see the quality of care to the patient how they r giving
I like to handle patients.I need to explains about the hospital
- What should you wear to an interview at Singapore General Hospital?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Singapore General Hospital?5 people answered
- What is the Singapore General Hospital employee discount?4 people answered
- Does Singapore General Hospital require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background ch…4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Singapore General Hospital?3 people answered
- May I ask one question? In Singapore , very difficult to get a pharmacy technician job for foreign t…3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Singapore General Hospital?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Singapore General Hospital? What are the …One person answered
- Hi, does anyone know what the radiology department in SGH is like?
- How the working hours