SEEK Asia Employee Reviews

Best place to learn all the wrong things.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuala LumpurFebruary 26, 2019
Yes, you get cool looking offices with game room and etc, but that about it. anything else related to work environment and culture is all toxic.

You have C-level that only know how to demand, demand and demand. provide 3 slides and claim it as a direction and lower staff need to figure out what is needed to be done, usually these are the software engineers.

C-level also bring in their own people from all around the world and creating a very toxic and highly disturbing environment that disturb the peaceful culture that were once existed.

the hardest part of the job will be that there will be little to no support given to you to ease your job. the best support given is by not demanding so much, for example they are on leave for a week.

SEEK Asia was once a peaceful place with a lot of growth opportunity for a software engineer. now it is just a toxic environment that will drain you day by day, until you will feel like you do not have any worth in this world. but afraid not, the sooner you distant yourself from this toxic, you will slowly recover.
Pros
game room
Cons
everything else
Bad management. No focus on issue. Staff no fair treatment
Staff (Current Employee) –  MalaysiaSeptember 18, 2018
Not suggest work here. poor management, bad career path, reward to staff is unfair, already got bias, no focus direction, communication no good, no transparent.
Collaborative and Engaging
Project Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kuala LumpurFebruary 6, 2018
Learned a lot about business perspective view which enables me to have a broader knowledge of general part of business. Culture is good but can be better.
Productive and great high committee
Internship in Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Kuala LumpurAugust 8, 2017
Working in this field is not as bored as what I usually heard. It is totally different with what people told me. It might be tough sometimes, but I will always take that as a new challenge for me for my own future. It is a good start for entering corporate world.
Casual and fun working environment
IT Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala LumpurFebruary 19, 2016
Borderless working environment with access to C levels. Supportive colleagues. Busy work environment but most of the managers are supportive and willingness to improve overall SEEK Asia practices through initiatives and projects that I roll out. I was welcomed with open hands and my advices, recommendations and ideas are well accepted and was put forward as their actions.