Sciente International Employee Reviews

From an intern to a lead consultant
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Changi Business ParkMay 22, 2018
It has been a great learning experience for me with Sciente. I joined them as an intern and then after completing my graduation, I went on to join them again as a consultant. Best company for learning and fast career growth.

The work culture is great, in fact 5 days a week and you are not expected to work for long hours.

Very detailed onboarding process with daily training and coaching from management during first few months of joining.

Customer focused KPIs and therefore, job is always challenging but fulfilling- I learn new things everyday. Your KPIs are communicated and documented, so no misunderstanding.

The Company has won many awards and I feel proud to be part of the team.
Pros
Healthy work life balance, Supportive management, On-demand training, Good colleagues, No politics, No micro management
Cons
Office is in Changi Business Park, you spend almost 1-2 hrs every day to commute to and from office
High Pressure and Stressful
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Changi Business ParkJune 6, 2016
your day never ends.
About new process of recruitment.
Co-workers are scared to interact with colleagues, all indulged in their own work.
Thinking is high.
Pros
donno
Cons
demotivate, stress and pressurized.
na
Consultant - IT Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Changi Business ParkJanuary 19, 2016
review is not applicable for this job. It is a pressure environment with sales targets. good for some difficult for others.