Salesforce Employee Reviews

disparity of responsibility
Change Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 12, 2017
Despite all the hype about Salesforce, there can be a large disparity of responsibility. Some teams had time to spend doing volunteer work during the work day and playing pool or ping pong in the lounge. I didn't have those luxuries. So a positive experience is dependent on the team. Also, if your management team is located in a different city, then you are at greater risk for a negative work experience.
Pros
great perqs and benefits
Cons
problem management is more common than expected
Salesforce Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 8, 2017
A day in the life of a Salesforce intern was pretty simple. They expected us to come in on time and work on our projects for the summer and collaborate with our team. The culture was very good, a lot of fun and very supportive. The hardest part of the job was feeling like you were doing work that actually made an impact. But the best part was the work life in general, very balanced and you feel like they really value you.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, Vto
Cons
Lack of vision
Fast-paced fun work environment
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 5, 2017
Fast-paced environment, flexible schedule, great benefits like VTO (volunteer time off), WFH (work from home) and a fun and welcoming culture. There's a reason Salesforce continues to be voted a top employer time and time again.
Pros
Free snacks, barista, fun work enviironment
Cons
Cut-throat, fast-paced, lots of re-orgs
Great Company
Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 3, 2017
Great company, exceptional culture and great people around. Lot of fun and work life balance is top notch. Compensation part can be better but overall really nice company to work
Un maximum d'adrénaline
Senior Revenue Recognition Manager EMEA (Former Employee) –  Morges, VDDecember 1, 2017
Une culture d'entreprise géniale, des collaborateurs brillants, un package salarial hors normes...Revers de la médaille: un niveau de stress jamais rencontré jusqu'alors. Il faut tout pour tout de suite, escalades permanentes aux US avec 9 heures de décalage horaire etc
Best known for its customer relationship management products & support!
COLLECTIONS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 28, 2017
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. It's cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, and more. It offered a dynamic and exciting workplace culture.
Great place to work prior to acquisition by another company
Med D Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 24, 2017
A typical day included a pretty steady flow of work. Minimum down time but enough time to be productive task wise. The workplace culture placed an emphasis on work/ life balance. Overall it is a great place to work.
Pros
Pto, Work From Home, Pay and bonuses
Cons
Lack of career advancement or career pathing opportunities
Mixed bag
Core Workloads Principle Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 17, 2017
Great people, and benefits. Really poor management, and spending. Poor alignment of talent with work. You won't be heard unless you have been there 5 years or are a Sr. VP.
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 16, 2017
Management was good at setting goals for the group, and decides what work needs to be done to meet those goals. Management was good at dividing the work into manageable activities, and selecting people to accomplish the tasks that need to be done.
Pros
Stock program
Cons
sales targets
Never worked here
Business Analyst/System Administrator(Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2017
I've never worked at Salesforce. For some reason I cannot submit my resume on this site until I rate Salesforce - which I've never worked. for. However I have talked to many that have - a great company indeed.
productive
Office System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Box Hill, MelbourneNovember 13, 2017
I started working as data entry,very friendly and supportable colleagues helped me to enhance my knowledge for salesforce.com
workplace culture is very nice
Awesome Place to Work
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NJNovember 8, 2017
Great Culture. Great Platform. Great Customer. Great Outcomes. It is a pressure cooker, but, if you have used a pressure cooker, sometimes it is the only way to cook ;-)
Forward thinking.
Board Member, Partner Advisory Board (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 7, 2017
I'm honored to serve as a board member of the salesforce partner advisory board. Salesforce is clearly at the forefront of bringing technology to the retail space in a way that no technology has to date. Being a member of their board and having access to learn more about their perspective on the industry has been a pleasure while representing the needs of their growing partner network.
Fast paced and fun
MBA Business Analyst Intern, CSG (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 6, 2017
Worked at the New York office, it lives up to the hype of being the Forbes Top places to work. A great mix of fast paced, challenging projects and smart people along with a cool, fun culture. You are allowed to have a voice and an opinion regardless of title or rank and despite the crazy work schedule, the 'fun' vibe balances things out. Met some of the smartest people working here. Company is on the rise and would recommend to anyone willing to work hard and have fun at the same time!
PS: Ohana is real.
Pros
Great pantries, innovative fast paced, open transparent culture
Great Company
Technology Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 1, 2017
Best Company to work for. Had a great experience working there as an intern. Great manager. Work-life balance is also very good. The company is very flexible and everybody at it is great.
Wonderful Place To Work
Accounting Specialist (AP & Expense Lead) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 27, 2017
I loved working here! It is by far the best company I have worked for. I would say if you have the chance to even take a temp opportunity here, I would take it!
Self Employed
Owner and Manager (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaOctober 27, 2017
I was doing my own sales as a consultant for small business' in my area. I did phone, and internet sales for the companies at a rate determined on the work required.
Pros
Self schedule
Cons
you get back what you put in
Fun place to work that is becoming more corporate
Infrastructure Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 23, 2017
The tech-startup culture is long gone at Salesforce. Still has great benefits and pay, but the top down 'follow these rules and don't ask questions' feeling is quickly creeping up.
Guter Arbeitgebee
Projektmanagement (Current Employee) –  DüsseldorfOctober 18, 2017
Guter Arbeitgeber der viel verlangt, aber bei dem man vor allem in jungen Jahren viel lernen kann.
One of the best places to work. The work culture is amazing
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 17, 2017
The work place culture is amazing. Everyday work starts with a challenge. It was the perfect place as an Intern to start my career Learned many things and would recommend salesforce as a definite place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3