Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews

Awesome Team and Fantastic Colleagues
Venue Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 26, 2019
My work there is awesome and I get to meet many people everyday. Met many of the VVIPs in the resort and they are extremely friendly. Working at Resorts World Sentosa gives me great experiences handling Celebrities, International Artistes and High Roller VVIPs. My immediate boss is awesome and understanding. Working with him, I get to raise my bar handling International Artistes and VVIPs. My VP is also super friendly. Our team organises gathering every month to build better working relationship. Even though we shared office with another team... the Creative team was helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job is making sure all performers and artistes abide by the rules when they are in the casino area. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to meet superstars everyday...
Job security and fun environment.
Senior Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Universal Studios SingaporeJuly 7, 2019
A great work environment and engagement between different departments with chances of self-upgrading through courses.Great benefits and incentives allocated to staffs.
Pros
Transport, meals and automated laundry system provided
Internship Experience At RWS
Internship (Former Employee) –  Tanjong PagarJune 19, 2019
Very professional and enjoyable work environment with many perks for employees from theme parks and resorts. Free lunches and shuttle bus from headquarters in Tanjong Pager to Sentosa.
Pros
Many Employee Benefits
Cons
Nil
Fun workplace
Guest Service Executive (Former Employee) –  SentosaJune 9, 2019
Fun and enjoyable work place. Good team work and always busy that means it is a good bussiness. Always loom forwards to see the team member. Alot of activity nearby and easy excess for all guest.
Fun
Senior manager (Current Employee) –  SentosaMay 25, 2019
One of the two casinos in singapore . Lots of learning opportunity with the wide range of services offered both in the resort and the casino . One moment million dreams
So far is the best environment to work with
Senior Executive - Application Services (Former Employee) –  Tanjong PagarMay 9, 2019
The Technology organization is undergoing significant changes, which are causing good people to be let go. Management has too many layers and they do not add value.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Direct superior over micro-manage
It is fun working with that company, the only problem is about the shifts
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SentosaMarch 12, 2019
The job tends to be tougher, when they are more people in the casino. I learnt a lot of hand skill while working for resorts world Sentosa. Like how to handle customers. Good or bad
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Long and sudden shifts
fun working environment
ride attendant (Former Employee) –  sentosaMarch 9, 2019
It is an enjoyable working experience for me at cotton on as a retail assistant for the first time. I would want to work here again but I'm looking for a change.
fun workplace
Waiter (Former Employee) –  SentosaMarch 6, 2019
there have a lot of tourists visit everyday. I can meet up with a lot of colleges during working and we enjoy the working environment. my job is serve my guests as perfect as possible.
Really funplace
Attractions Operations Crew (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  SentosaFebruary 20, 2019
I was working in an amusement park, definitely is a great place with great colleagues. Great team of managements as well. I had a great work/life balance working here.
Excellet Team for both Manager and Staff
Valet Supervisor - Prestige Valet (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 29, 2019
Check on follow up from previous day,
Go through email and reply accordingly

Walk about the lobby to ensure all equipment are in order. And report any faulty device.
Smoking environment
Senior Croupier (Former Employee) –  SentosaJanuary 24, 2019
Definitely a good work and social balance job. However, the cons is that we are rotated on a weekly basis on a different shift, different location including smoking environment.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long working hours.
Fun and Easy Going
Lead (Current Employee) –  SentosaJanuary 23, 2019
This company is a fun loving environment where workers felt that they are young, flexible and happier person. Almost all day workers are able to meet and greet various types of people around the world. I've learnt people management and able to handle difficult guests. Workers are regularly sent for courses for upgrading skills and career advancements. The hardest part of the job is standing long hours in the hot sun and handling large crowds. Other than that the most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility and ability to mingle with various groups of people around the world.
Pros
Staff canteen, free transportation, flexible working days
Cons
Long hours, longer career progression
fun workplace
Attraction Operations Crew and Team Lead (Current Employee) –  SentosaJanuary 20, 2019
-get to meet new people everday
-get to work with a group of people age range from 17 to 60 years old
-the hardest part when guests are angry when there is some miscommunication
- best part when guests recognized your hard work after a long hard day
Pros
free meals
Cons
no fixed off days
Fun and Enjoyable environment
Attractions Entry Operations (Former Employee) –  SentosaJanuary 3, 2019
Learned alot from my experience there, everyone is friendly and caring, the company takes pride in its employees, Would recommand others to work here for this company.
Pros
3 meals provided
Cons
long standing hours
Not bad
Performer (Former Employee) –  sentosaDecember 16, 2018
fun and friendly colleagues but BAD management. sometimes u get long working hours sometimes u get good schedules. Hard to apply leave. Free food and drinks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hard to apply leave
ok
Assisting in Service Recovery (Former Employee) –  SentosaDecember 9, 2018
team member will not only bring me work satisfaction, but will make me a valuable teammate as well. A place where you can work in peace and i have to type to fill up the number
Management of an industry leader boosts confidence
Operations & Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 22, 2018
it is always reassuring to know that your operations is backed up by industry veterans and management who has years of experience in the operations of a full/ large scale themed attraction.
Pros
Handheld and trained by an industry leader
Fun place
Photographer (Former Employee) –  SentosaNovember 18, 2018
I’ve had a lot of fun at work,the staff there where friendly and vary caring but the people that u need to interact with is not as kind as the staff. Some do not even speak English and it is very troublesome
Pros
The staff there is very friendly
Cons
It is very hot
Enjoy while working
Technician (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 15, 2018
...It's one of a kind of experience. The SEA aquarium is excellent. The cable ride and sky tower are good experience. Wings of time on beach is one of best shows. Creative show. Must see. Don't miss it.
There are other attractions as well
Pros
Free lunch free unifon & free laundry
Cons
Work long hours