Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews

It is fun
Creative Costuming (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 12, 2019
We do have alot of free time in hand so most of the time we had alot of team bonding session. We had fun sharing and exchanging conversations. Work can be really stressful at times bc we have to be in a very fast pace.
Good experience
Senior technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 5, 2019
Responsible in daily maintenance and routine safety inspections.
Maintaining the water quality and ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the filtration/sanitation system.
Inspect, diagnose and perform major and minor repair work on motors, pumps, hydraulic equipment, compressors, controls, valves and related equipment.
And other ad-hoc duties.
a very nice company
Senior Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 26, 2019
i would like to appreciate for experience and learning in this company.

i learned a lot about housekeeping

i got a lot experience gain from this company
A very good place to work
Restaurant Waiter (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 26, 2019
RWS is a very good place to work.. If U want to build ur career, this is the best place to starts.. They have a very strong teamwork, concerns & care about each others.. They want us to be happy while progressing our duty without feels stressful..
Pleasant working experience
Manager, Japan Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 20, 2019
Overall, work and life balance was relatively good. The senior management personnel were replaced every year, so it had a very negative impact on the entire work force. However, it is a great gorgeous resort with nice hotels and attractions with USS & SEA Aquarium as well as the casino. Many colleagues were helpful, and it was a great working environment. I recommend that my friends to work there just to taste the uniqueness & excitement of RWS.
Fun
Casual Cook (Former Employee) –  UssOctober 6, 2019
Fun environment
Good mangement
Understanding boss
Good and fun workmate
Free lunch
Flexible schedule and work timing
Good exposure and experience
Good pay
Great Company
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 18, 2019
Challenging environment with loads of opportunities. Great engagement. Always looking forwards and with seamless experience could one have. A diverse working culture with team member from every continents.
Job Advancement
Assistant Manager, Travel & Leisure Sales (Former Employee) –  SentosaSeptember 11, 2019
Resorts World Sentosa allow their team members to be able to explore various skills across the resorts from hotel management to attractions and even corporate office.
Awesome Team and Fantastic Colleagues
Venue Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 26, 2019
My work there is awesome and I get to meet many people everyday. Met many of the VVIPs in the resort and they are extremely friendly. Working at Resorts World Sentosa gives me great experiences handling Celebrities, International Artistes and High Roller VVIPs. My immediate boss is awesome and understanding. Working with him, I get to raise my bar handling International Artistes and VVIPs. My VP is also super friendly. Our team organises gathering every month to build better working relationship. Even though we shared office with another team... the Creative team was helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job is making sure all performers and artistes abide by the rules when they are in the casino area. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to meet superstars everyday...
Job security and fun environment.
Senior Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Universal Studios SingaporeJuly 7, 2019
A great work environment and engagement between different departments with chances of self-upgrading through courses.Great benefits and incentives allocated to staffs.
Pros
Transport, meals and automated laundry system provided
Internship Experience At RWS
Internship (Former Employee) –  Tanjong PagarJune 19, 2019
Very professional and enjoyable work environment with many perks for employees from theme parks and resorts. Free lunches and shuttle bus from headquarters in Tanjong Pager to Sentosa.
Pros
Many Employee Benefits
Cons
Nil
Fun workplace
Guest Service Executive (Former Employee) –  SentosaJune 9, 2019
Fun and enjoyable work place. Good team work and always busy that means it is a good bussiness. Always loom forwards to see the team member. Alot of activity nearby and easy excess for all guest.
Fun
Senior manager (Current Employee) –  SentosaMay 25, 2019
One of the two casinos in singapore . Lots of learning opportunity with the wide range of services offered both in the resort and the casino . One moment million dreams
So far is the best environment to work with
Senior Executive - Application Services (Former Employee) –  Tanjong PagarMay 9, 2019
The Technology organization is undergoing significant changes, which are causing good people to be let go. Management has too many layers and they do not add value.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Direct superior over micro-manage
It is fun working with that company, the only problem is about the shifts
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SentosaMarch 12, 2019
The job tends to be tougher, when they are more people in the casino. I learnt a lot of hand skill while working for resorts world Sentosa. Like how to handle customers. Good or bad
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Long and sudden shifts
fun working environment
ride attendant (Former Employee) –  sentosaMarch 9, 2019
It is an enjoyable working experience for me at cotton on as a retail assistant for the first time. I would want to work here again but I'm looking for a change.
fun workplace
Waiter (Former Employee) –  SentosaMarch 6, 2019
there have a lot of tourists visit everyday. I can meet up with a lot of colleges during working and we enjoy the working environment. my job is serve my guests as perfect as possible.
Really funplace
Attractions Operations Crew (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  SentosaFebruary 20, 2019
I was working in an amusement park, definitely is a great place with great colleagues. Great team of managements as well. I had a great work/life balance working here.
Excellet Team for both Manager and Staff
Valet Supervisor - Prestige Valet (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 29, 2019
Check on follow up from previous day,
Go through email and reply accordingly

Walk about the lobby to ensure all equipment are in order. And report any faulty device.
Smoking environment
Senior Croupier (Former Employee) –  SentosaJanuary 24, 2019
Definitely a good work and social balance job. However, the cons is that we are rotated on a weekly basis on a different shift, different location including smoking environment.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long working hours.