Ren Ci Hospital Employee Reviews

Challenging but supportive environment
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  NovenaOctober 18, 2018
Navigating the job role and the processes has its challenges as with anywhere else but the culture is generally open and supportive, with a sense of safety and room for feedback, discussion, and growth, opportunities for trainings and transfers within the department.
Pros
Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team, warm and helpful colleagues; effective and supportive leadership under current Dept Head
Cons
Fast paced work, processes & policies can be improved
Have fun
JR RESIDENT CARE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioNovember 26, 2017
>Working as part of a staff team providing and coordinates individualized care and resources to elderly and disabled care patient.
>Leared how to dealing with anxious or aggressive clients.
>nigh duty is my hardest part of my job.
>I love the personal progress and lifelong learning within my job.
Pros
Free Tea break
Cool place to work with
Medical Social Work Associate (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 9, 2017
Renci family is awesome. the multi disciplinary approach is double awesome.
We meet with all our compassion and passion to carry out our interventions for our patients.
Pros
free vege lunch
Cons
cannot think of
It was a challenging but fulfilling job
ENROLLED NURSE (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 26, 2017
Working in Ren Ci Hospital Is such a challenging yet fulfilling experience. I get to nurse a different degenerative diseases, mental illness and some are just normal elderly resident who needs help in their activity of daily living. I learned a lot in this institution, from communicating to residents, families and to my colleagues, planning daily activities of our residents and many more. It is a multi cultural work place where they also acknowledge different kind of race without discrimination. The only reason why I want to step out in this institution is that the advancement in your job and position is low though the management send their employees to numbers of trainings and short courses, the promotion is slow. however, I will still encourage others to apply and join Ren Ci Hospital because of their multi cultural workplace and nurses in Ren Ci Hospital are all talented, skillful and knowledgeable.
Pros
giving employees a numerous allowances
Cons
slow promotion