Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Admin Assistant Secretary (Former Employee) –  Singapore Raffles PlaceJuly 6, 2019
Good communication with one another and very understanding Manager.
I am very happy, I love my roles/job as a Secretary and strongly looking forward to come back to work with Qatar Airways again for future.
Pros
Flexible on working hours and convenient location
Cons
No opportunity to convert as perm staff
Tranning Day
Ground Staff (Former Employee) –  maktoum airportDecember 8, 2018
I was appointed in Qatar Airways as ground services agent & it was one of my favorite airline where i have fly. I use to collect the boarding cards when i use to fly & while the training we have a question regarding the boarding pass and i was having a physical boarding card with me from Qatar Airways here i came to know that sometime collection give you advantage.
singapore
Internship (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 29, 2018
hello i have all my confidence in Qatar Airways and i promise you if i work with you i give you all the best and i work very hard and i hope to work with the best company in the world and i promise again to be the best worker in this company in addition i promise you to work anytime
thanks
glad to work with this airline
Store keeper (Former Employee) –  AirportApril 25, 2017
Fun place to work and good benefits. with unlimited travel and lots of benefits, people are really easy to work with and you will be proud if you are working with Qatar Airways due to its very high standards.
Working inside Airport is really interesting
Buyer (Current Employee) –  AirportFebruary 18, 2017
I work as a buyer inside Hamad international Airport here in Qatar. We have 11 F&B units including 4 bar and restaurants and foodcourt. As a buyer im responsible in every items which we are using from the operations.
Pros
Free 2 meal per day
Cons
8 working hours