PwC Employee Review

Fun workplace
IT Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 6, 2018
PwC was a fun workplace to be in, however as part timers, the amount of work as well as information i was able to handle was limited severly. Migration of machines was done through a ghost script, thus it doesn't give me any opportunity for learning.
Pros
Simple task, confidence in troubleshooting end users machines increased
Cons
Not much growth and learning opportunity

Other PwC Employee Reviews

Safe environment to be in
Administrative assistant -Global Mobility Service (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 29, 2019
Typically during the day, we would reach out to the employees of the client to help them get their work permit.
I have learnt how to be confident in myself by liaising with the employees to get their work passes and learnt how to draft an email professionally.
Overall, the workplace culture is very nice to be in and the managers are super friendly and approachable.
Te hardest part of the job is definitely the case load as we would have to handle a large amount of employees within the 8 hours that we have at work resulting in us having to OT almost every day.
The enjoyable part about the job is that i get to know the administrators and the employees thanking you for the service you have given them.
Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 17, 2019
Learning opportunity here is very high. Everyday is a new day to learn new things.

Hours are long and can be demanding. Culture is great, it all depends on luck on who you work for and what are you assigned to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K