Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Great company, respect employees, collaborative work culture, support work life balance
Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 7, 2017
I worked for P&G for 17 years and never a single day wanted to quit and look for new job. P&G offers a life time career and not just an assignment or 2 or 4. There are enough opportunities for me to learn and develop myself in accordance to my interest. The company's PVP is to respect each individual, share common interest, value diversity and inclusion. It is ok to have different point of view or be different. As a working mom, non English native user, I feel I'm being valued in the company.
Pros
Collaboration, relationship at work place, job security
Cons
Large, complex organization
A great company to work for.
Supply Network Operation Leader (Current Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 2, 2017
A promote within company with a strong system to groom and develop leaders. P&G also has a strong and good culture to value and trust all employee and build diversity.
Pros
Capability Building, Culture
Cons
Intense Productivity Improvment
Good people, poor promotion prospects
R&D Engineer/Scientist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 1, 2017
If you must join, join a commercial function. Everyone else is backend.
Management is risk averse and will go out of their way to keep you down if it doesn't fit their goals.
Strong diversity initiatives. So if you're a girl, you'll have fair/equal treatment, maybe moreso than in other places.
A good place to learn.
Initiative Operations Leader (Former Employee) –  Buona VistaAugust 17, 2017
A place to grow...a place to learn.
I had a wonderful 15 years with P&G.
Great leaders who are full of intelligence and integrity, admirable traits.
Everyone is treated with respect and trust.
Pros
Good benefits, flexi hours and work from home
Cons
Very enjoyable and friendly environment
Purchasing Executive (Current Employee) –  BiopolisAugust 15, 2017
When I initially started back in 2013, my job scope was very basic and duties were limited as I am a contract staff. Back in 2016, was glad that there were some improvisation and job scope were diversed and added responsibilities. Felt empowered by those given scopes

Even then, as much as I want to give my 100% support and service to P & G, unfortunately, we are not able to assist them end to end solely by ourselves here as are a contract staff and there are access limitation for many processes. This can be improved and as I feel that we that we cannot be of much help to the R&D users.

It has always been a great and a wonderful experience. I love the culture and my co worker
Pros
Very friendly and understanding colleagues, Balance of Lunches or Snacks will be provided after their events, Fruit Day weekly once entitled for every staff incl.contractors
Cons
Our dept being outsourced, No chance of being Perm or Full Time Employee, Sale of items/goods no longer open to contractors.
Good culture and environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 15, 2017
Great people to work with, awesome environment and learning potential. Pays well also so not much to complain about! Work trips are quite frequent as well.
Leader in creating value for consumers
Market Planning (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 30, 2017
A Marketing institution, where individual drives their career in building brands. Rewards winning as a team and the culture is built around high performing teams, risk taking, failing quick and learning from each failures to bounce back.
Product and exciting
PR Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 26, 2017
Challenges employees to think outside the box given the limited resources with an excellent output that helps the company to drive potential max growth
large company with a lot of contract staff
Customer Service /Logistics Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  AlexandraJuly 4, 2017
Work in a small dept. Manage to pick up the job duties within a short time as work wise is similar to Solutia Pte Ltd. Most enjoyable part of the job is that the benefits are also extend to the contract staff.
Pros
Free lunches at times
Cons
no chance to convert to permanent position
Great place to work, great benefits
Senior Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Buona VistaMay 13, 2017
A company that stands by with its established purpose, values, principles. Values and respects diversity, promotes work life balance. Focuses on career progression amd skills development. A promote from within company.
Fun workplace and enjoyable people
Marketing Assistant and QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 3, 2017
our schedule is 8 hours in a day, I started 7am and out at 3pm . When i was QA Inspector I inspected RM/PM of P&G . letter by letter word by word design to design. after inspecting it I'm the who released it on system (SAP) ,yes absolutely I have knowledge on SAP. I enjoy every moment that I'am there .From employee to the work place to the work ... I don't experience hard times. The management love there employee so much..
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Accepting Culture
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  TuasApril 18, 2017
It is a productive and fun working environment.
I was attached there for weeks and they treated me as if I was a permanent staff and not a intern.
Respect is give to all regardless of the position.
Management is to do work too.
No complicated system.
Multinational and friendly.
It was the best experience.
Plant manger is available to talk to for any problems.
Pros
Open culture, Open mindset
Cons
No canteen to buy food, have to bring own food or order through company caterer
Dynamic and Fun
Sensory Panelist (Current Employee) –  Buona VistaFebruary 19, 2017
Staff is encouraged to contribute to the improvement of the workplace. The workplace culture is relaxed but productive. The most enjoyable part of the job were my colleagues who were encouraging and always willing to help each other out.
Pros
Free fruits every alternate Wednesday, free cafe style coffee
Cons
There are no full-time positions for sensory panelists or chance for advancement
One for all & all for one
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  NovenaJanuary 3, 2017
I've started my career in P&G and it is the most fascinating workplace to learn and understand the big picture in such a big company
Pros
Systematic processes
Cons
Nil
Financially Rewarding but Mentally and Emotionally Demanding
ORDER MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Buona VistaNovember 17, 2016
The culture demands you to work more hours to be recognized rather than the recognition of good results. The management set guidelines for promotion but does not seem to follow it.

Co-worker are great as HR strongly discourages any discrimination and racism at all levels.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Career advancement is vague
This is a great companny
Engineering Project Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 10, 2016
This is a great company. I love the culture here the most. All the people are really capable and friendly, especially people at management level. And, the work scope is really demanding.
Oportunidades de Crecimiento
Senior Scientist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 3, 2016
Un dia tipico de trabajo empezaba con entrevistas al consumidor y estudios de mercadeo, para luego disenar el producto. Aprendi de multiples categorias de producto y de como desarrollarlos en el mercado de consumo masivo
Open and Multi-Cultured Environment
Market Analyst Assistant/Import Planner (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 10, 2016
P&G is the first of the organizations that i've worked in that has an open environment in the sense that you are to do your work independently with the training that was provided by the team managements. Definitely, free and easy but serious in getting the results done.
Pros
Massage chairs, multi-cultured
Cons
Contract basis
Flexible but fast-paced work environment
Initiative Operation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buona VistaJune 13, 2016
Company gave work flexibility to their staffs as long as results can be delivered. Diversity is a key factor for this company as can be seen from the various nationalities of the staffs.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Contract term
Surrounded by role models and inspiration.
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Buona VistaMay 31, 2016
The company helped to learn more about the skills and abilities which people lacks in their professional course.They willing to share relevant information and treated fairly. I am honored to have been part of the organization and are inspired by their mission and products. On the whole I enjoyed a positive working relationship and if there were any problems we generally managed to sort them out. I love the way you can find an expert on just about anything, and that you see people of so many walks of life and so many stages in their career. I wish I could be in more than one place at the same time. There are lots of interesting opportunities, and I can’t help with all of them. As more people learn how to work with the structure and how to reshape it to make it better, I think they will even do better. I’ve grown into even more capabilities, thanks to them.
Pros
Work-life balance.
Cons
Limited access in some areas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2