Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Nice environment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Seletar Mall and NexJuly 28, 2018
People there are friendly. Service there is fast. Environment is always clean and neat. Manager there are caring and always ensuring our safety. Though is tiring but its worth the work.
Productive and the best workplace ever
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Bukit MerahMay 3, 2018
I really enjoy working there. They are all like family to me. they help me in doing productive and creative work. They treat me like family and never made me feel like an outsider
conducive environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  tampines martApril 25, 2018
we must uphold a certain standard of procedure and rules for hygienic purposes. on certain days its very tiring yet underpay and there is no over time pay issued to us
Pros
free meals
Cons
long order list
Friendly and Happy
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  toa payohApril 17, 2018
A typical day at work is about handle the similar issues from day to day. Learning about human relationship, friendly and unfriendly. Knowingly when to talk and when not to, to different people. Learning management experience for me is all about understanding the difficulties of my people. Close supervision is important to certain people. To me workplace culture is all about empowering different people with different responsibility. The hardest part of my management experience is that to strike a balance between being respected yet friendly to my underlings. For me, the most enjoyable part of the job is to work and at the same time, learn to how to improve our human skills. No one is born experienced with people but working experience certainly help.
Great place to work!
SENIOR RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  TownMarch 20, 2018
Great place to work! Develop people and believe in them. Supportive team and bosses. They will take care of you and your career and train you ........
Pros
Free lunch
productive
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 5, 2018
-the working hours is arrangeable
-learns etic to comunicate with the customers, the way to take order,send,promote our new promotions
-the hardest part is the customer is get anger easily and always look for any free items,report to us even single minutes of late delivery.
Everyone there are kind and helpful
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Choa Chu KangFebruary 26, 2018
Overall, the workplace was fun and i gain alot of expriences. I learn how to work as a team as that is my first work place, learn how to control me anger as i'm serving customer and i need to show respect to them.
Pros
Free flow on foods and drinks
Cons
Short lunch break
Good salary
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Yishun SingaporeFebruary 4, 2018
They really give good opportunities to talented individuals, theres career advancement and they offer good salary and benefits. They award efforts and hard work.
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
Security of tenancy in the company/country
Fun wrokplace
Delivery rider (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 16, 2018
fun days
learnt about Singapore roads & time managements
good management to work with
fun place to work at
time management for timeliness on busy days
fun colleagues
Pros
free meals & tips
Cons
it's a part-time job
Learned cooking
Cook (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 12, 2018
They teach all the basics through on the job training, pay was ok then. everything was alright but i got an injured that is why i am no longer working there, but i would definitely recommend to work here.
A fun workplace whereby it is so family cultured.
FOH (Former Employee) –  HougangJanuary 7, 2018
A fun working environment whereby the workers there care for one another. Teamwork is so important when working in an food and beverage line. Flexible.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Peak period are busy
Overall good place
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  SINGAPOREDecember 11, 2017
Overall it is a nice place to work with a fantastic restaurant team who posses a positive attitude towards work with an entire team work to achieve the best kpis
Embracing The Stresses of Everyday Work
Part-Time Employee (Former Employee) –  ThomsonDecember 2, 2017
My first foray into the F&B industry turned out to be an eye-opener, as I learned what it takes to survive working in a pressure-cooker environment. The job stress inevitable but it was an work experience nonetheless.
Pros
Exemplary Staff Welfare
Cons
Limited Opportunities for Career Growth
Managing people and operations
Deputy General Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 22, 2017
The challenging part is that you learn to adapt to their culture and work with the local talents in abroad. You learn to work in a fast paced environment and become flexible with your duties and responsibilities. What you have learned with them can be applied wherever you go and learn the fact that you accept their culture and your differences.
Pros
Free meals, uniforms, medical benefits
Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toa PayohNovember 6, 2017
Salary could be higher but awesome working environment. Learnt so much, great mentors. Constantly upgrading our skills to learn new thing and take on projects
Pros
Many
Cons
few
Productive and fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Toa PayohOctober 28, 2017
Good experience, learnt good communication skill and Interpersonal skills.
Learnt to be more social and able to work under pressure and react fast towards certain task.
Pros
Lunch and dinner provided
comfortable workplace environment.
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  singaporeSeptember 29, 2017
While working at Pizza Hut i learned a lot about responsibility which also helped me discover my hidden leadership qualities. I had three friendly managers who helped me throughout my journey in Pizza Hut. They taught me how to use cashier, take orders and how to deal with customers.The most amazing thing about the workplace is that they respected the Muslim staff and as well as their culture.
The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers during rush hours. And enjoyable part of the job was to go home after a 10 hour shift.
Pros
gain more confidence
Cons
spending less time with family and friends.
Fun and tiring
F&B (Former Employee) –  HarbourFrontSeptember 24, 2017
It was a fun experience working at there. And able to make new friends. It was always busy and tiring but at lease i still enjoy it alot at the end of the day.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Busy
Productive .
Part-Time Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Jurong PointSeptember 15, 2017
I worked as a Part-Time Service Crew, Front of House . I couldn't really balance the trays but after much practice I was able to carry it with one hand . I also couldn't manage to handle fussy customers but with the help of my colleagues, helping and teaching me to handle such customer I can then manage it myself .
Pros
Free lunch, Flex-Time
Cons
Too cramp to walk through between the tables
Team spirit
Part timer service crew (Former Employee) –  Boon LaySeptember 15, 2017
Pizza Hut was the first working experience i had and thoughout working i gain many experience and building up and confidence when communicating customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K