Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Toa PayohOctober 28, 2017
Good experience, learnt good communication skill and Interpersonal skills.
Learnt to be more social and able to work under pressure and react fast towards certain task.
Pros
Lunch and dinner provided
comfortable workplace environment.
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  singaporeSeptember 29, 2017
While working at Pizza Hut i learned a lot about responsibility which also helped me discover my hidden leadership qualities. I had three friendly managers who helped me throughout my journey in Pizza Hut. They taught me how to use cashier, take orders and how to deal with customers.The most amazing thing about the workplace is that they respected the Muslim staff and as well as their culture.
The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers during rush hours. And enjoyable part of the job was to go home after a 10 hour shift.
Pros
gain more confidence
Cons
spending less time with family and friends.
Fun and tiring
F&B (Former Employee) –  HarbourFrontSeptember 24, 2017
It was a fun experience working at there. And able to make new friends. It was always busy and tiring but at lease i still enjoy it alot at the end of the day.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Busy
Productive .
Part-Time Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Jurong PointSeptember 15, 2017
I worked as a Part-Time Service Crew, Front of House . I couldn't really balance the trays but after much practice I was able to carry it with one hand . I also couldn't manage to handle fussy customers but with the help of my colleagues, helping and teaching me to handle such customer I can then manage it myself .
Pros
Free lunch, Flex-Time
Cons
Too cramp to walk through between the tables
Team spirit
Part timer service crew (Former Employee) –  Boon LaySeptember 15, 2017
Pizza Hut was the first working experience i had and thoughout working i gain many experience and building up and confidence when communicating customers
Carrer development
Restaurant Manager (Assistant) (Current Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 11, 2017
Working with pizza hut company is a fun and we can development our skills while working in this company,
How to manage cost control,give good service and increase the sales of the company.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Dental benefits
good company
F&B Assistant (Part time) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 10, 2017
Serving customer every single day. The hardest part about the job is to remember by heart the steps of making each foods and beverages. The most enjoyable part of the job is fun colleague to work with and the flexible hours.
Pros
free lunch
Fun
F&B (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 23, 2017
It's fun to work with pizza hut . I've meet alot of friends in my neighbourhood . The store in charge arw very kind,friendly and understanding . Staff are very helpful and friendly .
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too busy
After Secondary sch job
Part-time customer service senior agent (Former Employee) –  Toa PayohJuly 19, 2017
A simple job to start work with. Easy tasks were assigned with progression within 6 months. Learning of work was also easily taught and learnt but pay not attractive.
Fun, outgoing & friendly
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toa PayohJune 15, 2017
This my first job that i've committed for a year. Working wise, we won't feel physically tired. The only shag about it is we talk alot as our job is to take orders & equiries from customer. Overall, this job is nice & friendly place to be.
Pros
Staff vouchers
Cons
Long hours due to busy period
Fun Workplace
Pizza Hut Delivery Rider (Former Employee) –  YishunJune 9, 2017
It discipline us in managing our time as we need to get the deliveries to the customers on time. The managers and colleagues I work with ensures one another that we do our work proper.
fun workplace
Marketing Team Member, Server (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 31, 2017
the management was not that good as compared to international pizza hut. the most enjoying part is when your given an excellent feedback or survey by your customers.
Pros
shorter hours
Cons
less benefits
Was okay at the time when i just pass
Rider (Former Employee) –  Boon LayApril 7, 2017
Nice place to wrk and i managed to meet quite alot of ppl there. There's no need to worry bout food as we given meals for the day and the pizza are delicious.
positive enviroment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  singaporeMarch 29, 2017
our team display cooperative attitude in the workplace,exhibit tact and sincerity to achieve objectives. We generate ideas and initiates action to seek improvements and information to solve problems, and our team conveys information to peers and customers in a timely, clear and concise manner.
Pros
free food
best
Waitress (Part-Time) / Chef (Former Employee) –  Bedok New TownMarch 5, 2017
The best part is the working duration because its help with our body language and postures. It is fun environment and customer service but Salary was low.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Salary
Its a fun place.
Waitress (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Serangoon and punggolFebruary 26, 2017
It depends on who is your manager. If your manager is blur like sotong (but manage to raise up till that position) then good luck. My store manager is really nice to me. The customers can be quite bad sometimes and you really have to tolerate. Some customers are really nice and understanding if you tell them what happened.
Pros
Good friends
Cons
bad customers
Fun workplace
Delivery rider (Former Employee) –  ClementiFebruary 19, 2017
Nice colleagues around the bondings and the manager is nice easy to get along. The hardest part of the job is you have to handle with the customers.
Poductive and fun working enviroment.
Rider and Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Punggol SafraFebruary 1, 2017
Responsible in handling food and the food hygience in the kitchen and responsible for doing food delivery of orders to the respective customers on time.
Call Centre
Senior Agent/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toa PayohJanuary 24, 2017
I have learnt discipline and time management and many other great qualities working with various customers via the phone etc.
I have also learnt how to handle people from all walks of life and to treat everyone with respect and empathy even amidst a busy schedule.
Good working environment
Delivery rider (Current Employee) –  ClementiDecember 16, 2016
The company takes care of their staffs despite always chasing for orders for the customers.
Very efficient in dealing with sales
Constantly send staffs for training for further upgrade
Very fair and just
Very understanding about conditions of staffs and customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8