Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 67 reviews matching the search See all 21,940 reviews
a fun working environment
Part Time Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Choa Chu KangNovember 13, 2018
having to cater to customers needs was a difficult task but i manage to pull through with the help of the other workers. i love working in an environment with a lot of liveliness as it makes working less tiring and more enjoyable
Pros
free lunch
Cons
demand of service is hugh
Fun workplace
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Bukit BatokOctober 29, 2018
Challenging but easy to learn and make good experience. Make good contact with customers, which helps with social skills to broaden exposure to people hence improving service.
Not applying NEA standards
Kitchen saff (Former Employee) –  Jurong EastOctober 26, 2018
Busy schedule.Staff meal very less and not much variety.
Should also offer meal discounts at other outlets neraby.
Many low level educaation foreigners as such quality compromised as thy follow their culture.
Shift is convenient as well as the location.
Mgt is non compliant with the NEA standards.
Pros
Convenient
Cons
No advancement and not in compliance of NEA standards
Fun and productive place to work
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Seletar MallOctober 15, 2018
During the months of working at Pizza Hut, i have learnt to take in others reviews in to consideration, manage problems that I have faced and, also working and interacting with customers and/or colleagues. With these that I have learnt, it help me take in and learn new things more efficiently and productively
Good Comapany
First Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 22, 2018
Its Great to work at Pizza Hut i did learned alot in Customer Service and Managing business to give optimum results in all areas of accountability. Difficulties happen when you are lack of staff but still I can manage by delegating task and being a good player or having team work. The most enjoyable part of my duty is hitting all the targets of the store and passed all important audits.
Pros
free food
Nice environment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Seletar Mall and NexJuly 28, 2018
People there are friendly. Service there is fast. Environment is always clean and neat. Manager there are caring and always ensuring our safety. Though is tiring but its worth the work.
Productive and fun workplace
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  OrchardJune 6, 2018
The staff there is friendly . The manager will always monitor you about how you are handling the job. Will always give you advises and teach you on how you can improve . Will always treat you like family even if you are new .
Pros
Free lunch and always get staff discount
Cons
far from home
Productive and the best workplace ever
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Bukit MerahMay 3, 2018
I really enjoy working there. They are all like family to me. they help me in doing productive and creative work. They treat me like family and never made me feel like an outsider
conducive environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  tampines martApril 25, 2018
we must uphold a certain standard of procedure and rules for hygienic purposes. on certain days its very tiring yet underpay and there is no over time pay issued to us
Pros
free meals
Cons
long order list
Friendly and Happy
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  toa payohApril 17, 2018
A typical day at work is about handle the similar issues from day to day. Learning about human relationship, friendly and unfriendly. Knowingly when to talk and when not to, to different people. Learning management experience for me is all about understanding the difficulties of my people. Close supervision is important to certain people. To me workplace culture is all about empowering different people with different responsibility. The hardest part of my management experience is that to strike a balance between being respected yet friendly to my underlings. For me, the most enjoyable part of the job is to work and at the same time, learn to how to improve our human skills. No one is born experienced with people but working experience certainly help.
Great place to work!
SENIOR RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  TownMarch 20, 2018
Great place to work! Develop people and believe in them. Supportive team and bosses. They will take care of you and your career and train you ........
Pros
Free lunch
productive
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 5, 2018
-the working hours is arrangeable
-learns etic to comunicate with the customers, the way to take order,send,promote our new promotions
-the hardest part is the customer is get anger easily and always look for any free items,report to us even single minutes of late delivery.
Everyone there are kind and helpful
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Choa Chu KangFebruary 26, 2018
Overall, the workplace was fun and i gain alot of expriences. I learn how to work as a team as that is my first work place, learn how to control me anger as i'm serving customer and i need to show respect to them.
Pros
Free flow on foods and drinks
Cons
Short lunch break
Good salary
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Yishun SingaporeFebruary 4, 2018
They really give good opportunities to talented individuals, theres career advancement and they offer good salary and benefits. They award efforts and hard work.
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
Security of tenancy in the company/country
Fun wrokplace
Delivery rider (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 16, 2018
fun days
learnt about Singapore roads & time managements
good management to work with
fun place to work at
time management for timeliness on busy days
fun colleagues
Pros
free meals & tips
Cons
it's a part-time job
Learned cooking
Cook (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 12, 2018
They teach all the basics through on the job training, pay was ok then. everything was alright but i got an injured that is why i am no longer working there, but i would definitely recommend to work here.
A fun workplace whereby it is so family cultured.
FOH (Former Employee) –  HougangJanuary 7, 2018
A fun working environment whereby the workers there care for one another. Teamwork is so important when working in an food and beverage line. Flexible.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Peak period are busy
Overall good place
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  SINGAPOREDecember 11, 2017
Overall it is a nice place to work with a fantastic restaurant team who posses a positive attitude towards work with an entire team work to achieve the best kpis
Embracing The Stresses of Everyday Work
Part-Time Employee (Former Employee) –  ThomsonDecember 2, 2017
My first foray into the F&B industry turned out to be an eye-opener, as I learned what it takes to survive working in a pressure-cooker environment. The job stress inevitable but it was an work experience nonetheless.
Pros
Exemplary Staff Welfare
Cons
Limited Opportunities for Career Growth
Managing people and operations
Deputy General Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 22, 2017
The challenging part is that you learn to adapt to their culture and work with the local talents in abroad. You learn to work in a fast paced environment and become flexible with your duties and responsibilities. What you have learned with them can be applied wherever you go and learn the fact that you accept their culture and your differences.
Pros
Free meals, uniforms, medical benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.2K