Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 72 reviews matching the search See all 25,261 reviews
Busy working lifestyles and fun interacting with customers.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 16, 2019
Working on a rotational shift. Taking more orders and serve customers. Fun working environment. Fast base movements. Interacting with your colleagues is the most easiest thing and can learn more from them.
Horrible Experience
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  SeletarFebruary 19, 2019
Rushed through training despite not having any prior experience as a kitchen crew. My supervisor was very unreasonable at times too, especially during lunch or dinner times when things get busy and he starts shouting and asks everyone to rush the orders out.
Nice working place
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Keat Hong, SingaporeJanuary 19, 2019
A good place to work in and very flexible working hours, very good management done by the managers and treat all of their workers equally. Everyone is very supporting and friendly at work
Fun workplace
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 26, 2018
i love working at pizza hut because the staff and manager are friendly and supportive. we got each other's back. i've learn alot here such as how to deal with complaints,angry customer etc. i do recommend others to work for this company. the hardest part of the job is when there's customers throwing a tantrum at you in front of others customer but eventually,things are in control,thanks to other service crew who helped in calming the customers. they make me want to stay longer and keep working at pizza hut company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary
It's very fun to work at pizza hut because get a free crew meal
Watriess (Former Employee) –  Jurong WestDecember 16, 2018
The salary was to low I dun like to work at pizza hut because the manger and the staff was not a coprat with the new staff and never respect to others
Pros
Free crew meal
Challenging
Dispatch Rider (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 1, 2018
Being able to juggle a few locations at a go as a dispatch rider is challenging nonetheless.
Even though it was only 2 days, it changed how I look at the dispatch riders from then now. It isn't an easy job.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Risks on the road
no fun
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  singaporeNovember 30, 2018
enjoyful working and staff also very nice, overtime provided .
the managment training in crown centre branch at singapore. pizzahut food is very hygienic because everyday follow our role.
Pros
free meal
Cons
over time provided
fun and exciting
Head of Operations- last held position (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 29, 2018
Fun and exciting place to work. A very established International brand in Singapore. Offers Dine In, Delivery, Take outs and phone in services- very convenient.
a fun working environment
Part Time Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Choa Chu KangNovember 13, 2018
having to cater to customers needs was a difficult task but i manage to pull through with the help of the other workers. i love working in an environment with a lot of liveliness as it makes working less tiring and more enjoyable
Pros
free lunch
Cons
demand of service is hugh
Fun workplace
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Bukit BatokOctober 29, 2018
Challenging but easy to learn and make good experience. Make good contact with customers, which helps with social skills to broaden exposure to people hence improving service.
Not applying NEA standards
Kitchen saff (Former Employee) –  Jurong EastOctober 26, 2018
Busy schedule.Staff meal very less and not much variety.
Should also offer meal discounts at other outlets neraby.
Many low level educaation foreigners as such quality compromised as thy follow their culture.
Shift is convenient as well as the location.
Mgt is non compliant with the NEA standards.
Pros
Convenient
Cons
No advancement and not in compliance of NEA standards
Fun and productive place to work
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Seletar MallOctober 15, 2018
During the months of working at Pizza Hut, i have learnt to take in others reviews in to consideration, manage problems that I have faced and, also working and interacting with customers and/or colleagues. With these that I have learnt, it help me take in and learn new things more efficiently and productively
It is a fun workplace and the people are very friendly.
Barista/ Taking order. (Former Employee) –  bedok mallSeptember 3, 2018
I think working at Pizzhut is a fun and making friends there. I have no issue working with them but they lack of people working. They will tend to ask the part-timers to extend their working time. They always like to tell last minute. I mean its not fair if they higher the price of working at certain timing when they do not have workers. It must be a fair situation for both part-timers and full-timers.
Pros
Free lunch. Sometimes it depends on how long you work.
Cons
They follow by how long you work then you get your break.
Good Comapany
First Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 22, 2018
Its Great to work at Pizza Hut i did learned alot in Customer Service and Managing business to give optimum results in all areas of accountability. Difficulties happen when you are lack of staff but still I can manage by delegating task and being a good player or having team work. The most enjoyable part of my duty is hitting all the targets of the store and passed all important audits.
Pros
free food
Nice environment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Seletar Mall and NexJuly 28, 2018
People there are friendly. Service there is fast. Environment is always clean and neat. Manager there are caring and always ensuring our safety. Though is tiring but its worth the work.
Productive and fun workplace
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  OrchardJune 6, 2018
The staff there is friendly . The manager will always monitor you about how you are handling the job. Will always give you advises and teach you on how you can improve . Will always treat you like family even if you are new .
Pros
Free lunch and always get staff discount
Cons
far from home
Productive and the best workplace ever
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Bukit MerahMay 3, 2018
I really enjoy working there. They are all like family to me. they help me in doing productive and creative work. They treat me like family and never made me feel like an outsider
conducive environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  tampines martApril 25, 2018
we must uphold a certain standard of procedure and rules for hygienic purposes. on certain days its very tiring yet underpay and there is no over time pay issued to us
Pros
free meals
Cons
long order list
Friendly and Happy
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  toa payohApril 17, 2018
A typical day at work is about handle the similar issues from day to day. Learning about human relationship, friendly and unfriendly. Knowingly when to talk and when not to, to different people. Learning management experience for me is all about understanding the difficulties of my people. Close supervision is important to certain people. To me workplace culture is all about empowering different people with different responsibility. The hardest part of my management experience is that to strike a balance between being respected yet friendly to my underlings. For me, the most enjoyable part of the job is to work and at the same time, learn to how to improve our human skills. No one is born experienced with people but working experience certainly help.
productive
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 5, 2018
-the working hours is arrangeable
-learns etic to comunicate with the customers, the way to take order,send,promote our new promotions
-the hardest part is the customer is get anger easily and always look for any free items,report to us even single minutes of late delivery.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

57K