Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast paced and dynamic workplace
Senior Validation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tuas BayOctober 7, 2017
Pfizer Asia Pacific Ltd is a fast paced and dynamic workplace that continually seeks improvement pushes for both short and long term goals. A management that works actively to solve problems.
Fast Pace
Pfizer Singapore (Former Employee) –  West SingaporeSeptember 10, 2017
I have worked here for many years and have felt challenged in every role I have had. Always reacted fast to industrial needs but resulted in too frequent changes
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Constant restructuring. Dampened the confidence of employees to work for long term
Manager (Former Employee) –  TuasAugust 2, 2017
Fast phase manufacturing environment with a lot of happening. Experience staffs and mature top management/leadership. Company provide competitive benefits.
Challenging and Fun Workplace
Laboratory Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 4, 2017
I learned different kinds of Laboratory Techniques in a "GMP" way. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I can manage my time doing role card testing.
Horrible work place
Non executive (Former Employee) –  TuasApril 20, 2017
Never think of working for pfizer... everything so screwed up especially management. Talk about safety but never follow at all... for what??!!! Work long hours, totally no work life balance. Work like a dog, especially for non executive staffs.
A great place to work generally if you dont mind working at odd hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 12, 2017
My job requires me to liaise with colleagues from Europe. as such you will find yourself staying till 11pm in the night in order to get in touch with them to avoid losing the 1 day turnaround time

Depending on who your boss is, this place can be like a SME though it is MNC.

Culture is generally pleasant and friendly. Perhaps due to the fact that we are all working towards getting the medical products to our patients, people are generally helpful and put in efforts to ensure this is our first priority .
Pros
salary is pretty competitive
Cons
long hours, located at west of singapore
Highly demanding and collaborative
Operations Lead-Global External Supply (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 23, 2017
Highly collaborative and engaging environment with multiracial, multicultural colleagues from different locations of the globe. So usually busy for evening calls being headquarter in US.
Pros
Good learning
Great Culture
Cluster Lead (Former Employee) –  RegionalOctober 14, 2016
Good company with great culture but need more longer term planning. Always react fast to industrial needs but resulted in too frequent changes. Generally a great company to be with
Healthy competitive working environment
Customer Supply Chain Team Lead (Former Employee) –  TuasOctober 6, 2016
Pfizer offered numerous opportunities for advancement and professional growth. My knowledge of the healthcare industry grew significantly from a face to face interaction, to analyzing and developing regionally and national healthcare organizations.
Pros
Flexible working hour, respect for people, dynamic
Cons
Long hour and unusual working time.
great learning experience
lab analyst (Current Employee) –  tuasJuly 27, 2016
great opportunity to gain more knowledge about GMP and how a pharmaceutical plant works. there is a sense of accomplishment when knowing that the company helps to produce medicines to aid in healing patents.
Perfection
CMC Conformance Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 29, 2016
Busy work place is a blessing. You have to experience sense of perfection in anything you do in order to make it more fun and relaxing.
Multiracial and cohesive work culture, strive for excellence and process harmonization
Manager - Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 22, 2015
Involve high interaction with partners, stakeholders and associates and the chance to educate the public awareness of participating in clinical trials.

Learnt in management and co-workers:
Quality behaviours such as jointly own problems and resolve issues, process improvement and not afraid to speak up for quality.

Challenges:
To work under strict timeline and achieve goals to recruit sufficient to avoid delay in study start.

Most enjoyable:
Meaningful achievement knowing that we are contributing in the development of drugs for a real cause to the patients.
Pros
One heart on purpose and mission
Cons
Possibility of impact on quality when overwhelm with concurrent projects.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Pharmaceutical Health representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 19, 2015
- A typical of would be planning your tasks prior to the day, plan your itinerary and visit doctors to promote how good are the Pfizer products by presenting studies and advantages.

- I have learned sales strategy and how to converse and get along to different kinds of people. Also I have honed my skill on how to budget and maximize time to be efficient at work

- My co-worker are fun to be with and we get along. We share strategies and techniques on how to achieve our goals

- The hardest part of the job is the strict competition.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get along to different kind of people, meeting new friends and also the benefits and perks that are provided to us.
Pros
We are provided with company car and Free hotel accomodation
Cons
It is hard to find time for yourself because of the load of work
More On Production Job Scope
Process Technician II (Current Employee) –  Tuas SouthJuly 2, 2014
Not really the kind of technical aspect of job that I want to commit with. Therefore I want to do what I love most, hands on technical jobs
Pros
Lunch provided
Cons
shift job
Great company
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tuas, jurongMay 26, 2014
one of the best company out there.
learned alot of various chemistry technique...
Pros
lunch allowance, transport allowance, flexi work plan, great recognition program.
Cons
Travelling!
Great company to work for, because its driving force are 8 core values.
Therapeutic Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sales IslandwideDecember 6, 2011
It is a great company that promote live our experience through values such as leadership, accountability, community , etc. Pfizer is looking for the wellbeing of its clients and employees developing new drugs, innovate the way to make business and offering new resources to continue being the #1 pharmaceutical company.