PayPal Management reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,245 reviews
Huge growth potential but not exactly the best place to work
Product Manager, Carrier & Alternative Payments (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 25, 2018
Hugely political and filled with Indians
Individuals were clearly more interested to play politics instead of doing real work
Company still has lots of potential and has grown in tandem with the huge tech boom
Productive, Fast-pace, colaboration
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Suntec CityMay 8, 2017
Challenging period in 3 months to scope out requirements, building interface website primary focus on mobile first. Great team collaboration between top management, business owner, vendor and content writer.

Fast-pace culture to expedite the work deliverables within the timeframe which is the hardest part as a new employee in PayPal for a short period.
Pros
free lunch one a week
Amazing team and workplace
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  5 Temasek Blvd, Suntec tower Five, Singapore 08985July 25, 2014
It was an awesome Journey at PayPal. Management is so humble and reachable almost at all time. Many of the brilliant people I have ever met work in PayPal.

Very friendly work culture and peers were very kind and helpful. The best thing about my peer was, we shielded our team like a soldier.
Playing Ping pong, X-Box, etc was all time fun.

Given a chance I would love to be a part again of this amazing company.
Pros
Free Lunches, X-Box, game zone.
Cons
Not that I know
Dynamic and driven though short term in planning
manager (Current Employee) –  singaporeJuly 17, 2014
A good company. It would be great if the management had long term planning and firm strategies instead of looking for the next best fanfare. Typical day is long. Learn a lot if you are independent and willing to learn from mistakes. Co-workers are great. Not very innovative though very exciting in the short term.
Pros
Free lunches meals on occasions and nice office environment
Cons
Long hours. Managers only dwell on new short term ideas, management should plan and follow through long term plans.