Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Nurse

Good environment and colleagues
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) –  OrchardSeptember 20, 2017
I loved working with children. Environment is conducive. I have met good friends from Environment services to F & B to the top director of nursing. My nursing manager and colleagues have been patient and taught me on the job training and alot of new skills pertaining to my job. I have learned how to take care of babies from 0-6mths and children till 13years old. I have learned to be patient,caring and be like child with them playing riddles,help them with colouring books blowing balloons and a listening ear.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Three shifts
Nice colleagues to work with and nice working environment
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) –  OrchardMarch 1, 2017
Nice stay in Mt E. I have a good working environment and everyone is very helpful except that i needed an office-hour job nowadays because of family matters.
second home
Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) –  80 marine parade road 05-04July 18, 2016
i consider this company as my second home. empkoyer is strict but approachable. place is conjusive to working
produtive and fun workplace with gym
Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) –  singaporeApril 6, 2015
Coming early to work so that, i am well prepared for the day ahead of me. being positive & optimistic in everything that im going to do & encounter. doing all the best that i could. and helping out others staff and patient.. finishing & completing my works, making sure of my patients needs are met & are satisfied.. and I try to get along with my colleauges working harmonously with them.
Pros
free lunch
Cons