Panalpina Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

panaplina
Customer service air imports (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2018
Panalpina , is a good company that has access to great perks, but management was slacking- too many people left company- I seen 14 lave in my dept in 1 yr 9 mo. I cant put my finger on the chciago office failures, but I would have loved to transfer to MIA or BNA
Pros
good benifits
Cons
bad management
Air Import Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 15, 2018
Daily maintenance & monitoring files via different modes of transit from various locations. Includes the accuracy of billing for account maintenance of the file.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE/WAREHOUSE (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 5, 2018
Very fast paced place to work at, many hours in a weekly basis and a lot of customer service work and environment. Overall employees are very good at their jobs.
My Experience at Lazaro Delivery Servcice
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 24, 2018
the management was well organized, but the pay salary was very low. I Was brought in the company and trained to operate with Lazaro's system. When ever there was an issue btw employees management would address the issues, which made the company a very peaceful place to work.
Pros
Management was Orginized
Cons
Not enough pay
working great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 28, 2017
No interview required. I was recruited by competitor that appreciated my knowledge and experience. The local shipping community is aware of the issues at my former employer, and many employees are being recruited for more suitable positions and salaries
Great colleagues
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXMarch 22, 2017
Very friendly and helpful colleagues who are willing to work as a team to support customers and each other. Management generally has practical knowledge about the day to day processes which is very nice.
Pros
The people
Cons
Pay may be on the low side of average in some cases
Fair
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2016
This job will have its ups and downs. Workers complain daily which creates a very hard environment to work under. There are too many frequent notices of changes, but hardly any changes that are positively effecting the working atmosphere.
good
Customer Service Agent - One Year Contract Work (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 19, 2016
excellent place to work. coworker are very nice to work with. we all got along and work as a team to a sure customer need were require.
management work with the team to make sure all were productive in our work performance
Family oriented.
Ocean Freight Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 9, 2016
- Most of the people I worked with are very helpful and very supportive when it comes to learning.The job itself entails common sense, presence of mind and keen to details. The most enjoyable part is since it is more family oriented they always have time for extra curricular activities.
The Job
Ocean Customer Service Agent II (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 21, 2016
Ensuring to move cargo without issues; Something new is learned on a daily basis at work; Created reports to manage all my shipments; My colleagues are trust worthy on a daily basis; The hardest part of the job is to ensure accuracy due to the high volume of shipments; The thing I like most about the job is the challenge
Friendly family like staff group with lots of activities
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 6, 2015
Is a great work environment and with an awesome work team along your side to assist in this Imports/Exports Business. Decent pay and a lot of work to keep you busy day to day basis.
Panalpina
import customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Sharon Hill PAJuly 14, 2015
A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR! I enjoyed my time there
for 10 years, I joined in 2005 working in the export department and
in 2007 joined the import team, I learned alot from my managers
and colleagues about this industry. When I joined the company I had little if any knowledge about the freight forwarding/logistics field, but they
were willing to train me and I grew to love the pace and responsiblities of my position.
logistic agent
Customer Service Logistic (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJune 30, 2015
very busy an productive day...always learning something new..the managers are nice... it is a nice place to work in..i wish the lunch was longer.
I am honestly worker
Air Export, Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 29, 2013
Typical day at work is start at 08:30 and finish until job is done
I learn daily about how to handling situation from people how drive me creasy,
I m open mind to work with each other,
I tried to do my best to learn about of each person who can may me
grow up.

at the end of the mount I saw a big result for my daily work
Challenging environment that really helped me grow professionally in a positive manner.
Air Import CSR (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXJuly 15, 2013
It is a great Company that constantly pushes you to better both professionally and personally. It's challenging but the fact that we are always learning something new every day is a positive for me. I enjoy the fact that we strive to maintain the mentality of working as a team and this has helped me expand my knowledge in other aspects of the industry. Management has always been patient yet assertive, always trying to bring the best out of us. They always expect more because they know our potentials as individuals.
Pros
Team Effort, Good coworkers
Cons
Hoping for better financial growth
Panalpina
Customer Service Rep & Lead Warehouse Agent (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJanuary 10, 2013
Working at this company gave me a great experience and has kept me focus on life itself. Being a part of this family I actually taught alot to others as well as myself learning alot..
Great management
Export Air CSR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 26, 2012
The pay wasn't the best for the amount of responsibility required.