Panalpina Employee Reviews

Buen ambiente pero no se escala profesionalmente
Operario de produccion (Former Employee) –  ColonJanuary 28, 2018
Buena empresa para aprender sobre manejo de pedidos y del sistema rf y df
My Experience at Lazaro Delivery Servcice
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 24, 2018
the management was well organized, but the pay salary was very low. I Was brought in the company and trained to operate with Lazaro's system. When ever there was an issue btw employees management would address the issues, which made the company a very peaceful place to work.
Pros
Management was Orginized
Cons
Not enough pay
It was a well organize place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJJanuary 24, 2018
I worked in Panalina for 5 years as a picker. With time i was taught how the receiving was done for one of the accounts. After 4 years of learning how to manage the receiving account i was offer the opportunity to be the team leader. I lead 8 people and i love to be there for my team in any way. I had trouble at first but with time n afford I was able to pull through and get the job done.
temp job
Air Export Operator (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJanuary 9, 2018
It has it ups and downs like any other job, some of the employees were nice to work around. thank you the opportunity of employment and learning something new.
Poorly Managed
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXJanuary 8, 2018
I have been through 7 managers in less than 4 years. The level of arrogance from the managers makes them not easy to work with. The company is falling apart and they do not know how to fix it. This is the most negative work environment I have ever worked in. No one is happy here.
Pros
location
Cons
terrible management, negativity, employees treated horrible
mucho trabajo tiempo extra y cursos varios
montacarguista almacenista (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.December 30, 2017
aprendí el manejo del montacargas recibo y acomodo del material surtir material inventarios buen trato al trabajador buen ambiente en el trabajo
Pros
gastos del seguro medico
Cons
sin problemas
Learning Process
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJNovember 23, 2017
I went in as a file clerk for 2 weeks then when the manager received my resume, she quickly asked me if I wanted to train for a higher position with a great raise.
Pros
Monthly Birthday Parties
Cons
Short breaks
Solo un.. esta bien.
Auxiliar (Former Employee) –  Bogotá, Distrito Capital, CundinamarcaNovember 18, 2017
La empresa es de gran reconocimiento a nivel nacional e internacional (Multinacional), por lo que uno pensaría que tendría beneficios referentes a ese término. Los salarios comparativos entre carga laboral y remuneración no son equitativos. No hay beneficios adicionales; simplemente tu salario. Las instalaciones son muy viejas y oscuras, no dan ánimos para entrar y sentirse alegre.
Si existe oportunidad para ascender, pero esto requerirá que te esfuerces mucho mucho más por casi el mismo sueldo que recibías antes. Hay personas que hacen el trabajo de dos cargos y se remunera el de solo uno. Las personas no son tratadas con respeto, ya todo se vuelve un chiste. No hay un acercamiento del gerente con las demás personas y esto es de gran importancia para que todo el mundo realice sus actividades con ganas y así haya eficiencia.
Lo bueno, es parte del ambiente laboral. Muchas personas muy amables. Hay actividades que permiten el esparcimiento.
productive and educative
Import & Export Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TAKORADINovember 16, 2017
panalpina is a good company that i will be glad to work for again in any part of the world, I have a lot of international trade practice experience as well as local recognition.
nvt
Administratief medewerkster (Former Employee) –  eindhovenOctober 13, 2017
te lang gelden dat ik daar heb gewerkt toen was het een uitstekend bedrijf om voor te werken
Empresa dinâmica
Gerente (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPOctober 6, 2017
Empresa muito dinâmica e agradável para se trabalhar.
Pros
Oportunidades no exterior
Cons
Remuneração
malo
MONTACARGUISTA (Former Employee) –  Edo. de MéxicoOctober 2, 2017
no puedes hacer antigüedad, los contratos son por tres meses y hay problemas al calcular el finiquito por que no respetan el periodo laboral real.
Pros
vales de despensa y horas extras
Cons
no respetan antigüedad
ambiente agradavel de se trabalhar
Lider de Expedição (Former Employee) –  Sorocaba, SPSeptember 29, 2017
Dia tipico de trabalho é aquele que aparece varias metas e alguns problemas na operação mas no fim do dia metas cumpridas e dia produtivo problemas solucionados.
Pros
beneficios são bons
Cons
não tem plano de carreira
good company for entry job
Process expert (Former Employee) –  Hlavní město PrahaSeptember 24, 2017
really good experience,
sometimes little bit stressful and some teams have to work overtime. A lot of workshops and courses.
Good workplace culture.
Competitive salary
Empresa dinamica e otima de se trabalhar
Analista de Logística Junior (Former Employee) –  Campinas, SPSeptember 8, 2017
Empresa dinamica e otima de se trabalhar, excelente estrutura
Pros
beneficios
Cons
sem contras
quick paced
Airfreight Export Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2017
working was quick paced, have to make sure you were organized. learned that you have to make sure you have everything in writing, late hours especially on friday and sometimes it was hard to get a hold of management on weekend.
Learning curve
Senior Export Agent (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXAugust 22, 2017
I loved working here when I first started. It has gone down hill quickly within the past 2 years. I do not see it improving within the next few years. There is a lot of work to be done.
Productive work place
Entry Writer (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXAugust 2, 2017
Good day to start your work . I started as forklift operated and worked my way up to entry writer . Management really had no knowledge of what the work positions .
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
relaxed and fun environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJuly 30, 2017
Great experience learning about the shipping industry locally and internationally. Co-workers were very knowledgeable and helpful, I learned a great deal from them and the management team.
working great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 28, 2017
No interview required. I was recruited by competitor that appreciated my knowledge and experience. The local shipping community is aware of the issues at my former employer, and many employees are being recruited for more suitable positions and salaries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panalpina. Our community is ready to answer.