Panalpina Employee Reviews

Een aangenaam bedrijf om voor te werken zeker in de lokale afdelingen
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  AntwerpenJune 12, 2018
Leuk bedrijf dat ondanks de vele uitdagingen het hoofd bied aan veel problemen die zij hebben gekend.
Awesome Job
Import Agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 30, 2018
Great Place To Work was promoted within a year I was selected to travel to Chicago to help out with the job w rewards for my work employee of the month twice , won most quick learner 3 times
Pros
pay scale
Cons
no cons
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2018
Fun place to work, but not always stressful. Enjoyable staff, and clients. Excellent workplace culture. The hardest parts of the job was when cargo did not move according to plan.
Pros
Working at my own pace while completing all task timely.
Cons
To many clients at one time. Could give care to that client.
Fast pace
Air Export Document Processor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 12, 2018
On the job training in a fast pace environment. Often that can lead to burn out if time management is area of opportunity. Overall learning experience.
Overall depressing - bad attitudes between management and day to day staff.
Sales Manager/General Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 6, 2018
To top heavy and overloaded with middle and upper level managemnt. All seem to be working to protect themselves and no one seems to care about the customers.
Empresa responsável e valorização dos funcionários para o crescimento.
Líder de Almoxarifado (Former Employee) –  São José dos Campos, SPApril 20, 2018
Trabalhei na empresa de grande porte Panalpina exercendo a função de almoxarife júnior entre dezembro 2013 a maio 2014.
Em maio sendo efetivado para almoxarife pleno e no mês de setembro promovido para Líder de Almoxarifado.
O resumo é de uma empresa muito séria ao qual valoriza intensamente todos os funcionários.
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXApril 5, 2018
Fact Paced and no room for error. Working with Airlines and trucking companies as well as working with overseas partners is a very challenging and very intense business.
Pros
Great money
Cons
No life outside of the Industry
Global company with regional offices
Corporate Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMarch 28, 2018
While my tenure at Panalpina, I helped to move the Americas Regional headquarters from New Jersey (that how I got my job).
While in Doral, I was able to clean up the accounting and get them ready for audit.
After roughly three years and a new head of the office, the company relocated again, this time into the Bay Area in California. I also helped to transition from the east to the west coast.
Just an office with cubicles
Reception/Sales/HR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2018
Drama
Stress
Frustration
Lack of individuality allowed

It honestly was just like a boring desk job where everyone hated it. It wasn't a happy place to work. Just a job
failure
Ocean Import Traffic (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXFebruary 24, 2018
You are set up for failure working at Panalpina, there is no room to advance. The employees are bullied by supervisors and management. Toxic work environment.
Cons
Toxic work enviroment

Want to know more about Panalpina?

Ask a question
Not sure why Panalpina Corporate is not investigating the Seattle , Wa. Branch
Export Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 21, 2018
Worked in office, always overheard inappropriate conversation from Branch manager and Warehouse management. Lots of favoritism for employees not “minorities”. There was incident of one man that was let go because of staff member falsely claiming that he did not clear background check. Watched tons of temporary staff come in and often steal lunches, allegations of smoking marijuana, drinking etc. my supervisor often was out the office, did not respond to emails when away from office.

I ended up leaving due to the nature of the office.
Pros
Competitive pay, great company-workers
Cons
Poor management, no HR on -site, racial profiling discrimination
Very flexible with my hours and great with job work and family life balance
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNFebruary 15, 2018
I had a short term temp job with Panalpina and it was great experience for me. They are very understanding if have a sick child and need to stay home to care for your child or if you have other appointments outside work.. I worked with some wonderful people.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
short term temp job
Customer service and project coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 5, 2018
It's a good company I have learned many thing from here ,good experience from an multinational company
I have. One a across many people an this has made me improve my communication skills
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Less appreciated
Buen ambiente pero no se escala profesionalmente
Operario de produccion (Former Employee) –  ColonJanuary 28, 2018
Buena empresa para aprender sobre manejo de pedidos y del sistema rf y df
My Experience at Lazaro Delivery Servcice
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 24, 2018
the management was well organized, but the pay salary was very low. I Was brought in the company and trained to operate with Lazaro's system. When ever there was an issue btw employees management would address the issues, which made the company a very peaceful place to work.
Pros
Management was Orginized
Cons
Not enough pay
It was a well organize place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJJanuary 24, 2018
I worked in Panalina for 5 years as a picker. With time i was taught how the receiving was done for one of the accounts. After 4 years of learning how to manage the receiving account i was offer the opportunity to be the team leader. I lead 8 people and i love to be there for my team in any way. I had trouble at first but with time n afford I was able to pull through and get the job done.
temp job
Air Export Operator (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJanuary 9, 2018
It has it ups and downs like any other job, some of the employees were nice to work around. thank you the opportunity of employment and learning something new.
Poorly Managed
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXJanuary 8, 2018
I have been through 7 managers in less than 4 years. The level of arrogance from the managers makes them not easy to work with. The company is falling apart and they do not know how to fix it. This is the most negative work environment I have ever worked in. No one is happy here.
Pros
location
Cons
terrible management, negativity, employees treated horrible
mucho trabajo tiempo extra y cursos varios
montacarguista almacenista (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.December 30, 2017
aprendí el manejo del montacargas recibo y acomodo del material surtir material inventarios buen trato al trabajador buen ambiente en el trabajo
Pros
gastos del seguro medico
Cons
sin problemas
Learning Process
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJNovember 23, 2017
I went in as a file clerk for 2 weeks then when the manager received my resume, she quickly asked me if I wanted to train for a higher position with a great raise.
Pros
Monthly Birthday Parties
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panalpina. Our community is ready to answer.