Panalpina Employee Reviews

trabajo bajo presion y extensos horarios laborales
Analista de Calidad (Former Employee) –  MéxicoOctober 16, 2018
buena empresa, pésimos jefes te hacen laborar extensas jornadas y aveces no se pagan los tiempos o te lo pagan tiempo por tiempo
Cons
no hay muchas prestaciones
Too many hours for not enough pay and horrible health benefits
Air Export Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 26, 2018
Very high stress and very long hours. Very tense workplace with high turnover and a lot of disgruntled employees. The company bought huge computer program that did not even begin to meet the requirements of operations. The first manager I had was excellent, informative, and very easy to work with. She was moved to another position and the manager that took her place discriminated against many people, including me.
Pros
Nice building right next to the airport runway, with windows all around
Cons
Computer systems not designed for operations, lots of back-stabbing, discriminatory manager, lack of good training, HORRIBLE hours
nicht der beste Arbeitgeber
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  MannheimSeptember 22, 2018
Hoher Erfolgsdruck, gläserner Verkäufer und Vertriecontrolling, bei dem Kunden angerufen wurden, ob man als Verkäufer beim Kunden war. Geht gar nicht.
Pros
weltweite Präsens, Bekantheitsgrad aus guten alten Zeiten
Cons
zu viele Häuptlinge mit Profilneurosen
Panalpina is no longer operating.
Import Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IndianaSeptember 14, 2018
Panalpina was a Swiss owned International Broker. The Indianapolis branch was closed, however my former manager is still in the business and can be contacted for references. The company was highly competitive and considered sales of primary importance. I was able to gain knowledge of both International imports and exports under their full service trade products.
Pros
A very fast paced work environment.
Cons
High level of stress to meet deadlines and account for large sums of money.
Ocean Export Agent (Former Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 3, 2018
Hard work
Excellent work culture
Learn a lot of custom regulations
Is an excellent company with great benefits God’s tema players we received a lot training
Dallas Panalpina is not a good place to work
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2018
Panalpina management and staff is not willing to work with you. the second shift supervisor rides on the coat tales of his staff. the company does everything in is power to not reward you with a pay raise. I would go above and beyond ever day and got nothing while the second shift got a descent raise.
BSC Ocean Import Document Processing Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 29, 2018
Its a little bit disorganized but a good place to work. The company has old desks and small stands.

The schedule could be very flexible which is very good.
Fast paced fun place to work.
Air Export Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 29, 2018
A typical day at work was answering all incoming calls, helping companies with shipments, giving them shipment estimates. I learned how to work well with others. It was basically a fun place to work. The hardest part was meeting shipment deadlines. The most enjoyable was being able to help the customers and meeting new people.
Pros
Met many new people, did not have to work holidays
Cons
Sometimes it was stressful making sure shipments got out on time.
gezellige collegas
Logistiek medewerker (Former Employee) –  KlundertAugust 22, 2018
bedrijf met moeilijke doorgroei mogelijkheden, te strakke bureaucratie en staat ver van de werknemer af.
Pros
gezellige collegas
Cons
moeilijke doorgroei
panaplina
Customer service air imports (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2018
Panalpina , is a good company that has access to great perks, but management was slacking- too many people left company- I seen 14 lave in my dept in 1 yr 9 mo. I cant put my finger on the chciago office failures, but I would have loved to transfer to MIA or BNA
Pros
good benifits
Cons
bad management

Want to know more about Panalpina?

Ask a question
Air Import Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 15, 2018
Daily maintenance & monitoring files via different modes of transit from various locations. Includes the accuracy of billing for account maintenance of the file.
buen ambiente de trabajo
1 Analista de Inventarios (Former Employee) –  Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx.August 13, 2018
aprendes mucho y el trato es muy bueno, las condiciones en seguridad industrial son muy buenas y hay posibilidades de crecer.
Pros
prestaciones de ley y buen sueldo
Cons
un poco de mal organizacion
avis
cariste (Former Employee) –  kehl (Allemagne)August 2, 2018
Sans commentaire pour cette société . Salaire motivant.
Empresa agradável para trabalhar
Analista de Importação e Exportação (Former Employee) –  Campinas, SPJuly 15, 2018
Trabalhar na Panalpina foi excelente!
O ambiente de trabalho é descontraído sem perder o foco no serviço prestado.
Profissionais competentes e uma equipe maravilhosa.
Eu somente saí da Panalpina porque tive a oportunidade de fazer um intercâmbio de 6 meses no exterior.
Boa empresa para se trabalhar
Operador de Empilhadeira Elétrica (Former Employee) –  Cajamar, SPJuly 11, 2018
Boa empresa com boa estrutura, que fornece boas condições de trabalho aos funcionários.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE/WAREHOUSE (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 5, 2018
Very fast paced place to work at, many hours in a weekly basis and a lot of customer service work and environment. Overall employees are very good at their jobs.
I loved been part of the company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MEJune 30, 2018
I loved work in the company I learned a lot, my boss always support me and give the empowerment to give more of me, I have the chance to meet a lot of people an deal with many suppliers and clients.
Pros
The team work is the best, the people and the loyalty to the company is amazing
Cons
Is kind of hard having a better position because the people have work many years in the company
Would not advise to work here
Export Gateway Agent (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILJune 21, 2018
No work life balance, poor management. Set up to fail, and over worked. This place had no structure! Would not recommend applying here. I started as a document processor, which after a year they decided to take this department away with no notice, and merge us into the customer service team. When this transition occurred I received zero training or guidance. The person that was supposed to train me ignored me, which set me up to fail. I reported this to management and they did nothing.
Benefits
Cons
poor management
fun job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 20, 2018
Panalpina is a really cool job. you learn alot about airplanes, hands on. even work on the planes. loading and unloading cargo from various parts of the world.
Pros
being around planes all day
Cons
have to work in any weather unless flights been canceled.
Very relaxing place to work
Credit & Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 13, 2018
Flexible schedule, working remotely options and relaxed business culture made coming to work much easier. The company empowers its employees. Wish they had better management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panalpina. Our community is ready to answer.