Panalpina Employee Reviews

Empresa agradável para trabalhar
Analista de Importação e Exportação (Former Employee) –  Campinas, SPJuly 15, 2018
Trabalhar na Panalpina foi excelente!
O ambiente de trabalho é descontraído sem perder o foco no serviço prestado.
Profissionais competentes e uma equipe maravilhosa.
Eu somente saí da Panalpina porque tive a oportunidade de fazer um intercâmbio de 6 meses no exterior.
Boa empresa para se trabalhar
Operador de Empilhadeira Elétrica (Former Employee) –  Cajamar, SPJuly 11, 2018
Boa empresa com boa estrutura, que fornece boas condições de trabalho aos funcionários.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE/WAREHOUSE (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 5, 2018
Very fast paced place to work at, many hours in a weekly basis and a lot of customer service work and environment. Overall employees are very good at their jobs.
I loved been part of the company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MEJune 30, 2018
I loved work in the company I learned a lot, my boss always support me and give the empowerment to give more of me, I have the chance to meet a lot of people an deal with many suppliers and clients.
Pros
The team work is the best, the people and the loyalty to the company is amazing
Cons
Is kind of hard having a better position because the people have work many years in the company
Would not advise to work here
Export Gateway Agent (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILJune 21, 2018
No work life balance, poor management. Set up to fail, and over worked. This place had no structure! Would not recommend applying here. I started as a document processor, which after a year they decided to take this department away with no notice, and merge us into the customer service team. When this transition occurred I received zero training or guidance. The person that was supposed to train me ignored me, which set me up to fail. I reported this to management and they did nothing.
Benefits
Cons
poor management
fun job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 20, 2018
Panalpina is a really cool job. you learn alot about airplanes, hands on. even work on the planes. loading and unloading cargo from various parts of the world.
Pros
being around planes all day
Cons
have to work in any weather unless flights been canceled.
Very relaxing place to work
Credit & Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 13, 2018
Flexible schedule, working remotely options and relaxed business culture made coming to work much easier. The company empowers its employees. Wish they had better management.
Een aangenaam bedrijf om voor te werken zeker in de lokale afdelingen
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  AntwerpenJune 12, 2018
Leuk bedrijf dat ondanks de vele uitdagingen het hoofd bied aan veel problemen die zij hebben gekend.
Awesome Job
Import Agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 30, 2018
Great Place To Work was promoted within a year I was selected to travel to Chicago to help out with the job w rewards for my work employee of the month twice , won most quick learner 3 times
Pros
pay scale
Cons
no cons
Fast pace
Air Export Document Processor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 12, 2018
On the job training in a fast pace environment. Often that can lead to burn out if time management is area of opportunity. Overall learning experience.
Overall depressing - bad attitudes between management and day to day staff.
Sales Manager/General Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 6, 2018
To top heavy and overloaded with middle and upper level managemnt. All seem to be working to protect themselves and no one seems to care about the customers.
Empresa responsável e valorização dos funcionários para o crescimento.
Líder de Almoxarifado (Former Employee) –  São José dos Campos, SPApril 20, 2018
Trabalhei na empresa de grande porte Panalpina exercendo a função de almoxarife júnior entre dezembro 2013 a maio 2014.
Em maio sendo efetivado para almoxarife pleno e no mês de setembro promovido para Líder de Almoxarifado.
O resumo é de uma empresa muito séria ao qual valoriza intensamente todos os funcionários.
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Global company with regional offices
Corporate Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMarch 28, 2018
While my tenure at Panalpina, I helped to move the Americas Regional headquarters from New Jersey (that how I got my job).
While in Doral, I was able to clean up the accounting and get them ready for audit.
After roughly three years and a new head of the office, the company relocated again, this time into the Bay Area in California. I also helped to transition from the east to the west coast.
failure
Ocean Import Traffic (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXFebruary 24, 2018
You are set up for failure working at Panalpina, there is no room to advance. The employees are bullied by supervisors and management. Toxic work environment.
Cons
Toxic work enviroment
Not sure why Panalpina Corporate is not investigating the Seattle , Wa. Branch
Export Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 21, 2018
Worked in office, always overheard inappropriate conversation from Branch manager and Warehouse management. Lots of favoritism for employees not “minorities”. There was incident of one man that was let go because of staff member falsely claiming that he did not clear background check. Watched tons of temporary staff come in and often steal lunches, allegations of smoking marijuana, drinking etc. my supervisor often was out the office, did not respond to emails when away from office.

I ended up leaving due to the nature of the office.
Pros
Competitive pay, great company-workers
Cons
Poor management, no HR on -site, racial profiling discrimination
Very flexible with my hours and great with job work and family life balance
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNFebruary 15, 2018
I had a short term temp job with Panalpina and it was great experience for me. They are very understanding if have a sick child and need to stay home to care for your child or if you have other appointments outside work.. I worked with some wonderful people.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
short term temp job
Customer service and project coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 5, 2018
It's a good company I have learned many thing from here ,good experience from an multinational company
I have. One a across many people an this has made me improve my communication skills
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Less appreciated
Buen ambiente pero no se escala profesionalmente
Operario de produccion (Former Employee) –  ColonJanuary 28, 2018
Buena empresa para aprender sobre manejo de pedidos y del sistema rf y df
It was a well organize place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJJanuary 24, 2018
I worked in Panalina for 5 years as a picker. With time i was taught how the receiving was done for one of the accounts. After 4 years of learning how to manage the receiving account i was offer the opportunity to be the team leader. I lead 8 people and i love to be there for my team in any way. I had trouble at first but with time n afford I was able to pull through and get the job done.
temp job
Air Export Operator (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJanuary 9, 2018
It has it ups and downs like any other job, some of the employees were nice to work around. thank you the opportunity of employment and learning something new.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panalpina. Our community is ready to answer.