Nike Employee Reviews

Fun & productive workplace!
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  HarbourFrontJanuary 14, 2018
Long hours of standing, really minimum wage. Not worth it. However, the workmates there are fun. Converse with tourists and locals. The pay rate wasn’t worth the long hours.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Long Hours
Great environment
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  West coast plazaFebruary 7, 2017
I stay near the location and its easy for me to go to work. And the colleagues all use to be my friends. Helping the customer to get what their needs instead of theor wants. Like a proper shoe for their purpose.
Fun and interesting workplace, lots to learn, however not exactly what i would call my kind of career
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  BiyagamaAugust 22, 2016
I have met many new people and gained a lot of experience because of my job role which requires me to meet people and be outgoing
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and transport
Cons
distance is too far, work hours are too long
Fun workplace
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00August 12, 2015
Overall, a good place to be working at. There is work life balance, they are very people oriented and customer oriented.
productive and my team are cooperated to each other to get the target quota within a month
SALES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  raffles city, novena squareMay 4, 2015
*one of my daily task to check my staff and assessing them their duties to discuss them their priorities for the week or the whole month. i group them in a team so that they can work as a group and share each strategies to get their goal. for me i dont find the hardest part of my job because all my staff participate on what ive command and i enjoying my job simply because the whole management and staff are thoughtful and cheerful.
Pros
free meal
Cons
mall hours
Highly energetic and diverse workplace
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 3, 2014
Strong strategic partnership across the region with a clear organization structure that allows country autonomy and agility.
Fun, innovative and challenging place to work in.
Marketing Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00March 13, 2013
This was by far my most challenging and fun job that I had which I learnt the most. I had the honor of working with some of the industry's best talents as well as one of the world's biggest sporting brands which prides itself on innovation, creativity and inspiration.