Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the search See all 7,286 reviews
learnt marketing
Marketing Executive (Contract) (Former Employee) –  SuntecMarch 28, 2019
a very good experience in learning a new skillset such as marketing and learning about new products and how to introduce them into the market in the most effective way possible.
Good colleagues
Nestle Nutrition Business Unit Controller (Former Employee) –  ChangiJanuary 6, 2019
Friendly colleagues and good work life balance.
Flexible working hours but remuneration and benefits might pale in comparison to other MNC
A lot of restructuring going on at the moment.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
remuneration and benefits
Good
Tr.Executive -QA&PD (Former Employee) –  andrapradeshAugust 2, 2018
In this company they are following Standard working procedures in each and every department.
We do not require to do extra work.
But we can not learn a lot in this company . Good working place. Continuous improvement is possible.Very good management.Job security is there.Learned more about quality control.Regular training will be given and updated knowledge will spread among employees to increase their work capacity and confidential levels.
Pros
Free pickup
Cons
bonus
Work Life balance and a family like culture
Application Support Executive (Current Employee) –  SingaporeApril 28, 2018
It is a very good company to work for. They have a good work life balance and you get to learn new areas in your work scope. It has a very friendly environment and the people are amazing
fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 14, 2018
it was interesting as i could get to interact with so many different types of people everyday . i get to experience how to handle sales and feedbacks and it was an eye opener
Friendly environment
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  JurongDecember 12, 2017
Had my internship in nestle during my nitec schooling, went through their training. The staff there were friendly towards interns as they were quite approachable when in need of assistance.
Pros
Good teamwork
Senior process Technician
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 20, 2017
lots of learning, great place to work. learn technical and leadership skills. work life balance, more benefit on staff purchase.great workplace culture.
Good Brand Name with messy internal process
Finance (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 24, 2017
Good Brand names allows young professional to experience and learn.
Lots of Fire Fighting due to messy internal process which may result in long hours. May not be suitable for working mums.
Fun and friendly peoples makes work endurable. However, conflict in KPIs may happened.
Lots of ineffective Meeting
Lack of roles to rotate within Singapore.
Pros
Nice and Friendly Colleague
Cons
Long and inefficient hours spent on work
Good work place
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi bussiness parkMarch 9, 2017
Since 2015, I have been employeed by Nestle.I have loved my time at Nestle.
-My daily work:Handled B2C and B2B communications in both Mandarin and English through different channel.
-I learned a lot about good communication skills
-Friendly workplace
-Hardest part in my work is to handle complaint customers
-Most enjoyable part is to settle complaint case
Good company
Channel Sales Representive (Current Employee) –  Changi Business ParkJanuary 19, 2017
Day to day operation.
Hardest part - alignment across all department.
Enjoyable part - learn new business and colleagues
A good company to work under
Field sale representive (Current Employee) –  Changi business parkOctober 11, 2016
A well Organised n good company to work under.
Long working hours
Need to visit retailers after office hours.
Need to do alot of roadshows in weekend.
Reputation Company
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  singaporeDecember 5, 2015
Long hours job as selling product to retailer.need to visit retailer
after office hours
Hardest part is have to mange the merchandiser.
Pros
good career
Organised and fun workplace
QUALITY OPERATION MICROBIOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00May 1, 2015
Good place to work all the people around me are very co operative and supportive.Can learn more regarding nutritional products and their testing.I am having experience in bio pharmaceutical quality control microbiology so would like to continue my career in the same area.
Pros
Good palce to work
Cons
Transportation
Great exposure and fun place to work with colleagues and customers
Boutique Manager (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00November 20, 2014
Manage and lead a team of Sales & Service Assistants at the NESPRESSO Boutique to achieve our business goals (including sales and service level targets) and to establish NESPRESSO as the icon of perfect coffee. Ensure that every aspect of our Boutique’s Operations is world class and in compliance with our global/corporate guidelines and local legislations. Make sure that each and every customer (existing and potential) is served in the best possible manner and to conclude every transaction with our consumers efficiently and effectively. Manage shift schedules, inventories, stocks, cash and customer data. Supervise the execution of POSM, displays, merchandising, windows in keeping with Nespresso guidelines and norms defined from time to time. Propose and execute promotions, special events and offers (to support our push and pull strategy). Proactively manage customer interactions/complaints/queries and all issues related to After Sales Service.
Pros
Great pride and fun loving place to work
A great place to work.
Assistant Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Changi Business ParkJuly 5, 2014
The management emphasize talent grooming and many courses ans workshops are in place for the employees.

The work culture is transparent and everyone is approachable and always willing to lend a helping hand.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
professional environment
Case Management Analyst - Senior Associate Level (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00June 29, 2014
I learned a lot here in Nestle Business Services for the past four years of stay. I learned how Shared Services are working from down up. Was given the opportunity to handle each and every section of Accounts Payable before transferred to Customer Satisfaction department where in all escalations are being resolved.
Pros
allowances
Cons
salary
my job
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00December 5, 2013
My work is to improve Production Efficiency and Production Schedule.• Complete end to end planning, direction and coordination of all the manufacturing process.

I learn TPM, GMP, HACCP AND NCE

My company management and co-workers are help to innovate new features in production as well as safety.
Pros
Team building, Goal Alingment
Cons
nothing
Productive and fun
Temporary Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  JurongNovember 12, 2013
Established manufacturing environment. Fun companies in the lab. The hardest part is routine daily work which might turn out boring. The most enjoyable part is you could learn a lot about your job, safety awareness and socialize with people from other departments,
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  pannalaJuly 23, 2013
As a under graduate it was a great learning experience for me.
Pros
Transport, Lunch
Strong family and welfare cultured organization
Senior Nutritional Executive (Current Employee) –  Singapore- Changi ( mobile )March 22, 2013
I had been with Nestle Infant Nutrition from 2009-2011, before I quit for personal reasons, and invited to rejoin in 2012.

My day to day as a Senior Nutritional executive involved meeting my portfolio of clients, which included specialists, primarily O&Gs and paediatricians.
It is my responsibility to ensure that doctors are informed and updated on my products, and my KPI involved a heavy aspect of
encouraging them to recommend my products to clients.
This involved a great deal of follow ups, workshops, client relations building activities, product symposiums.
The hardest part of the job is convincing doctors of the products efficacy and nevertheless, the most enjoyable part would be when I convince them to use my first product as first line.

I am seeking a new opportunity not because of a push factor.
Rather, Im truly ready and excited to be able to have an opportunity to put my existing skill sets acquired over the years in a different challenging role.
More importantly, I am open to a new life outside of my country.

I am open to jobs that involve client relations management, sales, training aspects.
I do hope to hear from you.

Cheers and Regards
Chermaine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2