Nestlé Employee Reviews

Senior process Technician
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 20, 2017
lots of learning, great place to work. learn technical and leadership skills. work life balance, more benefit on staff purchase.great workplace culture.
Good Brand Name with messy internal process
Finance (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 24, 2017
Good Brand names allows young professional to experience and learn.
Lots of Fire Fighting due to messy internal process which may result in long hours. May not be suitable for working mums.
Fun and friendly peoples makes work endurable. However, conflict in KPIs may happened.
Lots of ineffective Meeting
Lack of roles to rotate within Singapore.
Pros
Nice and Friendly Colleague
Cons
Long and inefficient hours spent on work
Productive and Fun Place
Performance Development Manager (Former Employee) –  MalaysiaMarch 26, 2017
It was a good experience working in Nestle. A lot of emphasis put in people development, at the same time result driven. People work under great pressure too as business is important.
Good work place
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi bussiness parkMarch 9, 2017
Since 2015, I have been employeed by Nestle.I have loved my time at Nestle.
-My daily work:Handled B2C and B2B communications in both Mandarin and English through different channel.
-I learned a lot about good communication skills
-Friendly workplace
-Hardest part in my work is to handle complaint customers
-Most enjoyable part is to settle complaint case
Good company
Channel Sales Representive (Current Employee) –  Changi Business ParkJanuary 19, 2017
Day to day operation.
Hardest part - alignment across all department.
Enjoyable part - learn new business and colleagues
Fun and meaningful internship
Corporate Communication Intern (Former Employee) –  ExpoJanuary 7, 2017
Main reaponsiblities included digital content and community management, coordinating and ensuring smooth running of events/campaigns, drafting of publicity materials and attending to sponsorship requests. Gained valuable work experience and lasting friendships. Internship at Nestlé is definitely one of my best decisions made!
Pros
Supportive colleagues, great culture and work environment
Best environment
Operator (Former Employee) –  MalaysiaNovember 27, 2016
I learn more about food handling and packaging in this company.how to guide the the target in one shift..able to three shift and got 6days work in one week.
Pros
Free drink in this product
A good company to work under
Field sale representive (Current Employee) –  Changi business parkOctober 11, 2016
A well Organised n good company to work under.
Long working hours
Need to visit retailers after office hours.
Need to do alot of roadshows in weekend.
一个稳中前进的大公司
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  东莞市June 27, 2016
未来仍有很大发展空间的公司,且到目前为止仍然在稳中前进。但生意的扩展需要解决的两大问题,1. 拓展渠道 2.架构调整 。另外由于企业文化的影响,内耗的发生非常频繁。
Pros
1、虽已经在行业内是佼佼者,但还有很多可以提升的空间和施展的空间2、有员工餐和员工宿舍提供,且有定期培训。
Cons
1、企业文化还值得研究和修订2、内耗严重
Working in Nestle
Management (Current Employee) –  MalaysiaJune 20, 2016
Lots of things to learn and to do. Lots of internal requirement and regulations to compliance. Food safety is top priority.

Want to know more about Nestlé?

Ask a question
Reputation Company
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  singaporeDecember 5, 2015
Long hours job as selling product to retailer.need to visit retailer
after office hours
Hardest part is have to mange the merchandiser.
Pros
good career
Lab Technician, NQAC (Former Employee) –  Quality roadOctober 19, 2015
Fast pace company.
Well equipped with updated infrastructure to analyse on different food matrix.
Safety as priority, rules well implemented.
Pros
Friendly staff
Organised and fun workplace
QUALITY OPERATION MICROBIOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00May 1, 2015
Good place to work all the people around me are very co operative and supportive.Can learn more regarding nutritional products and their testing.I am having experience in bio pharmaceutical quality control microbiology so would like to continue my career in the same area.
Pros
Good palce to work
Cons
Transportation
Great exposure and fun place to work with colleagues and customers
Boutique Manager (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00November 20, 2014
Manage and lead a team of Sales & Service Assistants at the NESPRESSO Boutique to achieve our business goals (including sales and service level targets) and to establish NESPRESSO as the icon of perfect coffee. Ensure that every aspect of our Boutique’s Operations is world class and in compliance with our global/corporate guidelines and local legislations. Make sure that each and every customer (existing and potential) is served in the best possible manner and to conclude every transaction with our consumers efficiently and effectively. Manage shift schedules, inventories, stocks, cash and customer data. Supervise the execution of POSM, displays, merchandising, windows in keeping with Nespresso guidelines and norms defined from time to time. Propose and execute promotions, special events and offers (to support our push and pull strategy). Proactively manage customer interactions/complaints/queries and all issues related to After Sales Service.
Pros
Great pride and fun loving place to work
A great place to work.
Assistant Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Changi Business ParkJuly 5, 2014
The management emphasize talent grooming and many courses ans workshops are in place for the employees.

The work culture is transparent and everyone is approachable and always willing to lend a helping hand.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
professional environment
Case Management Analyst - Senior Associate Level (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00June 29, 2014
I learned a lot here in Nestle Business Services for the past four years of stay. I learned how Shared Services are working from down up. Was given the opportunity to handle each and every section of Accounts Payable before transferred to Customer Satisfaction department where in all escalations are being resolved.
Pros
allowances
Cons
salary
my job
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00December 5, 2013
My work is to improve Production Efficiency and Production Schedule.• Complete end to end planning, direction and coordination of all the manufacturing process.

I learn TPM, GMP, HACCP AND NCE

My company management and co-workers are help to innovate new features in production as well as safety.
Pros
Team building, Goal Alingment
Cons
nothing
Productive and fun
Temporary Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  JurongNovember 12, 2013
Established manufacturing environment. Fun companies in the lab. The hardest part is routine daily work which might turn out boring. The most enjoyable part is you could learn a lot about your job, safety awareness and socialize with people from other departments,
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  pannalaJuly 23, 2013
As a under graduate it was a great learning experience for me.
Pros
Transport, Lunch
Strong family and welfare cultured organization
Senior Nutritional Executive (Current Employee) –  Singapore- Changi ( mobile )March 22, 2013
I had been with Nestle Infant Nutrition from 2009-2011, before I quit for personal reasons, and invited to rejoin in 2012.

My day to day as a Senior Nutritional executive involved meeting my portfolio of clients, which included specialists, primarily O&Gs and paediatricians.
It is my responsibility to ensure that doctors are informed and updated on my products, and my KPI involved a heavy aspect of
encouraging them to recommend my products to clients.
This involved a great deal of follow ups, workshops, client relations building activities, product symposiums.
The hardest part of the job is convincing doctors of the products efficacy and nevertheless, the most enjoyable part would be when I convince them to use my first product as first line.

I am seeking a new opportunity not because of a push factor.
Rather, Im truly ready and excited to be able to have an opportunity to put my existing skill sets acquired over the years in a different challenging role.
More importantly, I am open to a new life outside of my country.

I am open to jobs that involve client relations management, sales, training aspects.
I do hope to hear from you.

Cheers and Regards
Chermaine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2