National University Hospital

National University Hospital Employee Review

View all National University Hospital reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Staff Nurse I (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 11, 2019
NUH is a great place for professionals. They take good care of their employees and provides great benefits. Learned a lot while working and they also provide continuing education through "talks" / seminars.
Pros
Paid Leaves, Annual Increase and a lot of benefits
Cons

Other National University Hospital Employee Reviews

Good mentorship programme and broad scope of work
Senior Podiatrist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 10, 2019
I learnt all of my Podiatry skills at NUH. The team is a small but very friendly team. Everyone helps each other to complete the daily tasks. It is a good place to gain plenty of clinical experience, especially in wound care and nail surgery.
Pros
Broad Scope of practice, amazing Podiatry team
Cons
Unable to cope with volume of patients, management not allowing for more headcount
A good environment to work in
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kent RidgeMarch 18, 2019
As a student intern with the Nutrition & Dietetics Department, I learned a lot from the dietitians at NUH. Though my peer and I had to see many patients in a day due to high workload, I was able to challenge myself and ask many questions during the internship. The workplace culture was friendly and open. My peer and I were able to apply what we had learned in theory into practice during our placement at NUH. I will love to have the opportunity to work in the hospital again!