National Oilwell Varco Employee Review

View all National Oilwell Varco reviews

Working environments is a typical average like as me Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 2, 2016
National Oilwell Varco is the best learning to practice work ethics, a lot of challenges in my career while I was working in the field.
The management most likely able to gave me numerous chances to explore more being me as an asset and great contributor with the organizations.
I am so grateful until now that National Oilwell Varco included me before as one of their employee and frequently representing them during my deployment locally or oversea job assignments.

May God bless you all!
Pros
A lot of give away's and training's useful in my field.
Cons
Yeah there is a tendency that i need to work long hours, but all those efforts were compensated.

Other National Oilwell Varco Employee Reviews

Great Learning Ground
Senior Regional Director, Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 7, 2019
National Oilwell Varco provides a lot of learning and growth opportunities for any aspiring professionals. I had the privilege to undertake numerous training programs and complete my MBA sponsored by Company as part of its elite Leadership Program.
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 21, 2019
Good environment, lot of challenging jobs. requires a lot of travel , fun meeting new people and new challenging experiences. Good pay scale along with allowances and other bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Oilwell Varco. Our community is ready to answer.

National Oilwell Varco Reviews by Location