National Oilwell Varco Employee Review

View all National Oilwell Varco reviews

Ask & Learn
Inside Sales Representatives (Current Employee) –  Pioneer RoadDecember 8, 2015
If you love learning new things this company gives you that chance to do that. Everyday you will learn a new process in problem solving and this is an opportunity to learn and get to know other colleagues globally.
The work may be mundane everyday but if you find the fun in it you will never get bored.
Culture is simple and everyone is own their own. You will get to know few colleagues and get close if you are willing to be friendly.
Overall I have learn so much being here but now I need to move because salary is just not making up.
Pros
Free transportation to work
Cons
Mundane work everyday.

Other National Oilwell Varco Employee Reviews

Great Learning Ground
Senior Regional Director, Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 7, 2019
National Oilwell Varco provides a lot of learning and growth opportunities for any aspiring professionals. I had the privilege to undertake numerous training programs and complete my MBA sponsored by Company as part of its elite Leadership Program.
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 21, 2019
Good environment, lot of challenging jobs. requires a lot of travel , fun meeting new people and new challenging experiences. Good pay scale along with allowances and other bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Oilwell Varco. Our community is ready to answer.

National Oilwell Varco Reviews by Location