National Oilwell Varco Employee Review

View all National Oilwell Varco reviews

Working in NOV
Installation & Commissioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 9, 2016
Installation,commissioning and rectification of all mechanical equipment and with minor electrical troubleshoot. Minimal supervision and travelling to remote places onshore and offshore world wide.

Everday is a learning experience irregardless of whats the nature of the job might be.

Bosses are great as we are able to communicate openly and have only one thing in our mind and that is resolving the issues that we are facing.

The most enjoyable thing about my job is that get to meet all kind of peoples and solving issues onsite.
Pros
I love my job as it offers me places and solving problems onsite. dealing with OIM, Rig crew etc...
Cons
No cons

Other National Oilwell Varco Employee Reviews

Great Learning Ground
Senior Regional Director, Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 7, 2019
National Oilwell Varco provides a lot of learning and growth opportunities for any aspiring professionals. I had the privilege to undertake numerous training programs and complete my MBA sponsored by Company as part of its elite Leadership Program.
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 21, 2019
Good environment, lot of challenging jobs. requires a lot of travel , fun meeting new people and new challenging experiences. Good pay scale along with allowances and other bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Oilwell Varco. Our community is ready to answer.

National Oilwell Varco Reviews by Location